Chapter 3 (2/2) - [ A Quest ]

As they arrived to the place where they heard the screams , they saw a small similar to a soccer ball sized robot . Bad robot . " That's the bad robot I saw on the way to the park " Pian spoke , pointing at the robot .

" That's Moodbot ! ! " Mechabot quickly stood infront of Amato , as if protecting him . " If it manage to control your mood then we're doomed " Pian added , standing near to them . Boboiboy could only inspect the power sphere from afar as Amato didn't want anything to harm his 'cousin' . Boboiboy being the obedient teen he is , of course listened . But Amato didn't stop him from viewing from afar , just to be sure that he will exist in the future .

( With the kokotaim geng )

" Any lead on where Boboiboy could be ? " Fang questioned , breaking the silence . " Not yett - . . " Ying answered , eyes not leaving the huge screen infront of her .

" It's been hoursss " Gopal yawned , despite not helping with anything he looked as if he did all the work possible . Everyone around him sweat-dropped at the Indian boy's complain . " Kau tak buat ape-ape pun penat [ you didn't even help with anything ] " Fang glared .

" Wait ! " Ochobot who had been silent before suddenly spoke . " Didn't he said something about ' surviving in the past ' ? I know a power sphere with that power ! " He added , tapping the screen . At last , they finally had hope to get Boboiboy back !

/ For your information , only Boboiboy saw Portalbot . The others were to far to see the power sphere /

" Haa ! Found it ! " Ochobot said proudly , moving aside to show them the power sphere . A robot with similar features to Ochobot but more digital-ly ?

" That's - that's Portalbot ! " The two actually smart ( F&G:Hey ! ! ) girls spoke at the same time . " It can make portals to anyplace at anytime without changing the age correct ? " Fang spoke . Ochobot nodded . " Am I the only one who doesn't know about that Portalbot thing - ? ! " Gopal scratch his head as a sign of confusion .

" Who told you not to study about this " The only hijabi girl , Yaya rolled her eyes . " The power to make portals so Portalbot must had taken Boboiboy to the past ! " Ochobot said, finally able to piece things together .

NO !

Amato was losing , he had been hit by Moodbot a lot of times now . Turns out the power sphere can also cause pain other than mood changing ! Amato fell unconscious while Pian was nowhere to be seen

/ Besides Amato didn't want his best friend to be hurt either /

Boboiboy couldn't leave them like this ! Past or present , his job is to protect . Without a second thought , Boboiboy ran towards them .

" Boboiboy Hallintar ! " He yelled . " Pedang Hallintar " Within seconds , Hallintar was already behind the power sphere , his faced being more pissed then ever before . He keep hitting Moodbot , till he was finally out of breath .

/ *Insert electrocuted noises* /

The power sphere was burnt to a crisp , but Boboiboy didn't care about that! As his eyes fell towards amato, who was still unconscious, the boy could only take a breath of relief as nobody sa -

" Woahhh , can I get your autograph " Pian rushed with a random yet expensive notepad , his eyes growing bigger and bigger . Boboiboy sweat-dropped . Spoke too soon .

He needed to go back to the future before he damage the past even more .

" Pian "

" Yeah - "

" Can you keep a secret ? "

***
Weird I know I don't have any proper ideas 😭

Also it is edited and change because I don't want Amato to know anymore 🚶‍♀️