Chapter 4 (2/2) - [ Overreacting? ]

A couple of weeks had passed , Amato's legs had fully healed so he can go back to school now .

His alarm rang , and for once he actually turned it off and went to shower . Something shocking even his parents as he always left it until it was too loud to handle . When he finished everything and was at the dining room , he ate quickly said his byes and left . Not even waiting for his son .

---
He had entered the class , his peers gasp at how early he was . He had looked to have regain his bright personality . Pian rushed to hug him , which near made him fall if it wasn't for the figure behind him .

Boboiboy could hardly breath due to how fast he had to run to catch up to his father .

/ He didn't use his elemental powers so he was just running like a normal human /

" Ehhh Boboiboy are you okay ? " Pian asked , letting go of his hug to Amato . Boboiboy nodded as a response . Amato mood dropped , he felt emotions he couldn't describe watching them talk so he just walked towards his seat ignoring everyone .

He moves his feet back and forth trying to regain his mood back , hitting a metal thing but he couldn't care less . " Ow ow, Woi kau ni takde kerja ke ! ? [ Woi don't you have anything better to do ! ? ] " The robot said angrily , Amato ignored it as his main focus was on his best friend and his sonv. Why does he feel this way ? He doesn't want to but can't help himself from getting jealous . Very jealous . Pian is his own human , he can't control who he wants to be friends with but Amato feels like that's the only way for him to stay as his best friend .

The class starts when Mr.Jamie enters the class . After revising on a certain topic , it was announced that they have to make a presentation . A duo presentation . Mr.Jamie let them all pick their own partners as he mark some papers .

Amato felt a tap on his shoulder . " It seems like you didn't find a partner ye - " Pian's words was cut off when Amato asked Mara to work with him , Mara hesitantly accepted looking at Pian with a ' sorry ' look .

/ If I'm not mistaken , Muslim boy and Muslim girl can work for school projects with eachother as it isn't for no reason . Correct me if I'm wrong /

That was odd , ever since they've met they have always worked together on presentations never once not working together . . " Well maybe he's just in a bad mood but - you can work with me " Boboiboy said , trying to get rid of the sadness on Pian's face .

It didn't work at all , but Pian forced up a smile and went to seat with Boboiboy .

Without noticing , three pairs of eyes stared . " Why didn't you work with Pian ? He looks really upset " Mara spoked up , she always had a soft spot for Pian and his family so seeing him sad wasn't a thing she wanted . Ever . Amato keep quiet but glare at the boy in orange and his best friend , and started working on their presentation .

" Are you jealous ? "

Amato suddenly looked up,how did she knew ? Was he that obvious . Amato looked away not daring to see her questioning eyes . " You are . . " She spoke lowly but Amato and Mechabot could still hear it .

Amato tighten his fists as Mechabot kept quiet . Apart of him wanted to judge on how obsessive humans could be while the other wanted to kept quiet to not add anymore conflict . He clearly choose the latter .

Mara decided to start her half of the presentation . While still keeping an eye on Amato . Amato saw and was weirded out by her , she then fully focus on the presentation , leaving Amato in the dark about why she was staring at him to begin with .

He decided to talk with Mechabot as he was writing stuff for the presentation . They laughed , and had mocked eachother . The normal stuff .

Mid-chat , Amato shift his stare back to the two boys , who were laughing while doing their project . His jealousy grew as a sad feeling appear .

Was Pian ever as happy with him ?

/ Nope , he's the happiest around you plz realize that before I buang u in the tong sampah 🗿 /

***
School is starting and have exams next week , so chapters might come out slower . Sorry !