Chapter 12 (1/2) - [ Doubts ]

the floating robot smiled, no.. it wasn't really a smile but it had the vibes of one..

"y-you're here?!?" amato stammered,  a little shaken up at what he's seeing.

"of course."

"you want that little critter out of this time period right?" the robot asked. "not exactly... he is my son after all?" amato nearly asked himself. "is he really?"

amato gazed up to the robot, "what do you mean?" he asked.

"oh, I don't know... but it is just a coincidence that a random boy claims to be the great mechamato's son after all your hardwork is recognized?.. isn't it strange also that he is capable of taking th- YOUR spotlight in less than a year's time?"

"w-what are you saying?.." the black haired boy asked.

the robot circled around amato, "I'm saying he's just a fraud.. a kid desperate for attention of a famous hero"

.

.

.

"don't you think that way too?" the robot asked amato, who had his eyes wide open.

"..I-"

the door suddenly creaked, revealing a tall boy in orange. "hey.. I just wanna say I'm sorry for acting so weird.." boboiboy starts off, as his feet stepped inside.

"i didn't know what came over me.."

"..."

"I'm really sorry, you must've been so confused.."

"..."

"?.."

".."

"aren't you gonna say anything?"

.

.

"who even are you?.."

feeling shock overwhelmed his emotions, boboiboy repeated the question. "who am I? i'm boboiboy?"

"no.. who are you really.. there's no way, you're my son!!" amato says, a little louder than he wanted.

"what?.."

"you tricked everyone! y-you tricked me?? you're just another villain aren't you.."

"amato..  what are you even saying?" boboiboy questioned, a little weirded out at amato's change in behaviour. "it told me everything, it made me realised how foolish and naive i was to trust you!". boboiboy raised his eyebrow, "w-who did?" . amato stayed silent, feeling slightly dizzy from all the lashing out.

"..I.."

his body fell with a slight thud.

-----
portalbot was in the prison for a reasonnn~ so basically i imagined him to be the puppeteer and actually evil unlike the rest of the power spheres (callback to a previous chapter)

i feel like he could manipulate people better than actually yk opening portals n what not

but idk how to make people/robots manipulative ngl😔