Chapter 9 (1/2) - [ Strange? ]

"Nothing- nothing that requires ur worries" He smiled, it was a plastic one though. With a suspicious stared, the boy questioned it no further. Accepting the answer despite his guts telling otherwise, he wasn't that pushy.

"Anything else?" The sick asked, staring emotionlessly at the wall of posters belonging to the black haired. "N-no" Amato stuttered from nervousness, despite Boboiboy not even looking at him the stare somehow ache. He didn't know why but he felt as if he's forgetting something, something important.

"Permission to rest" Amato didn't know why he asked such dumb permission, but apparently his answer won't even be necessary to the sick who had already laid down with his back turned on the black haired. "Goodnight?"

"It's 9:31am Amato"

Despite Boboiboy not even seeing or cared to see, Amato sweated in embarrassment. He had thought it was the same thing, guess that's what he gets for not paying attention during English class. "Oh- is that soo-...hehe" The pale turned a light shade of red due to...you guessed it! embarrassment.

The two exchange more, all being little bland as Amato still tried to hide this red-ness. Author's to lazy to write, imagine it.

From the slight creak at the door, a boy and a robot peaked.

"Guess they're getting along like before"

.

.

"It's supposed to be your birthday today, if only you were here to celebrate it..
" Ochobot cried while hugging a little plush of his owner. "emotional" Gopal commented from afar, only to receive a smack. "At least he's better than you! Don't you feel some attachment? He's your best friend for God sake"

"I'm only attached food and games" A raven mocked, merely because he was still spiteful from what happened before. "Don't forget Amma's curry!" The Indian innocently reminded, causing the rest to sweat.

"Okay-, anyways here's the recap..."

.

.

( ilang idea" author )

"Strange" A paralyzed man commented as he stared at a picture of a young brunette. "Not a single data on where he came from, just so happens to appear one day and that's that" he added. "Not to mention that Amato doesn't have cousins, both of his parents are only childs" Another peaked to see the screen, him being Amato's silat teacher give his plenty of info on their family.

"What are you hiding Amato.." He murmured lowly, his eyes not leaving the screen. His student isn't secretive, he told him practically everything just not this.. but why? nobody has a proper answer to that.

"He's gonna leave soon though, so he has a home"

The other nodded in understanding, the paralyzed man was too focus to noticed. Both read every slide that past their eyes, reading so fast nobody knew if they actually understood what they were reading. "Andy's brains would be useful right now" Aman commented, determinedly searching for any information that sided with him. Nothing other than the info they already knew.

'Boboiboy bin a̶͎͚͇̩͂ͅm̶̧͎̼̬̣͕̮͚̍̂͐͗̈́͋̔̂ạ̵̥̟͇̤̲̠̃̆͜ẗ̷̡̢̨̼̝̟̝̼́͆͜͝ọ̶̰̔̓̂͂̀͑̉͊̚͝ͅ , ¡̷͍̖͕̗̞͖̔̌̇͐̂6̶̘̪͒̉͒̀ ̶̨̞̮̠̼̺̜͈̯̃̅̕ÿ̴̼́͋£̵̦̘̥͐͛̔̇̓̀4̷̤͈̤̭͎̼̟́̐̈͋̀̈̏̿̊R̷̛̻̠̞͈̈́̌̀͌̽̂̀̽͠ ̴̡̻̥̹̫̳̥̓̂ó̴̱̩̳͓̦͐͒/̸͎͚̅ͅ<̶̤̼̫͇̫͕̼̞̈́̊̀͝|̶̝̬͍͍̎͂͑ͅ 1̸̭͚͔̬͑̄̋3̶̛͉̎͑͠/̵̫̪̤̦̄̒̀́́͛͘̕3̸̯̦̩͊̆̓̈́̓̀̎/̵̨̧͓̣̖̝̦̻͙͊̅̌̓͗͗̋2̶̛̭̯͈͕̰͇̥̎͆͜⁰̸͎̝̈́̂͋͋͝∅̸͚̦̟̯̭̬̿͆̉̈́̋͋͒͝@̵̼̳͛̏,̶̛͔̥̫̟̣͕̱͚̘͍̎̑̀̎͆̍̅̚ ̷̡͉͓͇̗̝͔̫̗̰͛̀̃͛͋́͘T̴͈̟̙̞̠͓̣͉̉͌̈͜͠@̸͔̤͔̫̪͈̀͋͆͊̀̍͋͝p̸̘͓͚̙̘̥͈̐́́̀̓̾̌̈́̊̕°̴̖̫̦̯̈̍͐̈́͂͘͜p̴̲̱͇̼̺̬̩̽̈́̊s̸̛͔̬͛̈́̄̿̄͠ ̷̧͔̺̫͚̑̾͒̎̅́̃̈͗́ͅĆ̴͙̪͓̟̳͓̇̽͜͠4̶̳̀̃̋̐͆̂̑̾̇̚d̴̗̬̈́̌̽͝£̷͉͍̠̺̭͓̞̼́̃̍̑̉̌ͅt̵̫̳͖̝̟͙̓̾̐̽͑̄̓͊͜͠ͅ '

Not enough information for someone who's related to a hero.

That's weird, both didn't remember the file looking like that...?

Something's really wrong with the boy..

...

***
assudahh pemende jadi 😱

also this chapter is heavily inspired by @ 1021BananaPie 's "unexpected meeting"

plots getting weirder ik ik