Chapter 6 (2/2) - [ Blinded ]

Amato seemed nervous at the boy's question, the black haired boy looked away from the others gaze. "Cmon we need to capture chiku" He spoked, completely ignoring the brunette's question. Chiku randomly jumped on Boboiboy to Amato's delight, he aimed his blaster towards the chicken and the boy.

"W-wait don't-!!"

*Epik blast*

The chicken fall with a loud 'thud' sound and despite the brunette in orange clearly being in pain because of him, Amato walked infront and capture the robot. Ignoring Boboiboy cries of pain. "W-why did you-... don't you think this is too far..?!" The other brunette spoked, he didn't want his best friend going around and hurting people because of jealousy, especially when it's actually his son. But Pian didn't knew that.

Amato's face darken, his glare sharper than a newly bought knife. "He survived didn't he." He spoked as he began walking, turning his back on the two boys. Mechabot hesitantly followed his owner, saving his urge to interrogate for later.

"Aduhh.. sakitnya.." (it hurts) The boy got up, with Pian's help. Pian looked at the boy worriedly, "He'll come around" He tried to comfort, but he himself didn't believe his own words of encouragement.

·•°•·

"Have you officially gone mad?! He's your kid!" The red robot argued, he clearly didn't agree with his owner ways of relieving his jealousy. The boy didn't answer, instead focuses on the path infront. Amato's once warm brown eyes, now shined in resentment. Something even his parents commented on it being weird.

"Wasn't it you who told me to 'cOnTrOl mY eMoTiOnS'? Look at you now!" Amato could hear the robot murmuring swears but just like before, he ignored it. He did seem to be getting more angry.

"Or maybe you got blasted with Moodbot too much and it didn't disappear after"

Amato stopped, "What?". "Are you gonna make me repeat myself?" The robot glared, it was a unsatisfying glare.

"Yes- yes! Repeat!"

"Maybe you got blasted with Moodbot too much and it didn't disappear after?" The crimson robot repeated, hesitantly still unsure of why his owner needed a repeat. Perhaps he's gotten deaf? He couldn't be sure.

"Do you actually think that's why I'm randomly always moody???"

"I don't know and stop with ur clingy tone"

•°·°•

"We'll you should probably go home now, Boboiboy. It's getting late" Pian looked up to the sky, the sun was starting to set. "Uhm-- right!-" The boy agreed, preparing to walk in his lighting speed. "Good things Mechabot isn't here" He laughed, also waving goodbye to Pian. And just like that, the boy disappeared .

So did the smile on Pian's face as he was once again, alone. The brunette walked back inside his house, not looking back. But apart of him wish someone would call out his name, maybe Boboiboy forgotten something or maybe Amato came to apologize. Maybe Mechabot came to return his games after years of borrowing, he just wants something

He hated the taste of loneliness.

***
Emoism strikes again!!!😍