Chapter 7 (1/2) - [ Different ways ]

"H-how!?-" The raven haired stared in disbelief, Infront stood a screen with 'error ### never existed' written in clear bold letters. "But everythings-" A hand landed on his shoulder, the hand belonging to his beloved brother. "Same like everyone else" He mocked though his tone still carried his usual stern-ness. "I get it, I was overconfident. No need to brush it in" He pouted, while his elder laughed. "You're funny Pang." His hand finally was pushed off Fang's shoulder, as his face formed a smile. "I told you not to call me that anymore" Fang looked down in embarrassment, this time the whole room laughed because of his cute yet funny nickname.

"We have to search harder no matt-" Fang's words was cut off as his stomach grumbled in hunger causing the raven haired to sweat-dropped.

" Let's call it a day "

"You're not the captain! "

"Neither are you"

Fang gave his brother a harsh glare, despite it being true he still wanted to glare so he did. "Elele~ their brotherly bond is so cu- OUCH!" Gopal was headshot by the tsundere carr- I meant, raven hair using a book.

"Take that!"

"It was just a compliment-.."

The rest in the room afk.

---

Boboiboy woked up, seeing a slight pool of blood immediately got up. The thick red blood came from his nose, the boy was too stress trying to find where Portalbot could be all night long. 'I need to clean this up' he thought to himself, wiping the remaining blood on his face with his sleeve. The sleeve was black so blood wasn't much visible, he was gonna shower anyways.

'Third time this week..' Boboiboy wiped the blood on the table, it was Amato's work desk so he needed to make sure it was clean before Amato uses it later. If only Amato knew how much effort Boboiboy put in to clean his desk though.

"Woi"

"AHHH- oh it's just you Mechabot" Boboiboy scratched his cheek nervously, he felt super embarrassed for screaming. "What are you even doing" Mechabot peaked, Boboiboy was holding a red towel on Amato's desk. Mechabot's eyes narrowed, signalling the boy to explain.

"Just a little nosebleed, don't worry I'ii clean Ummi's towel before she realized it's gone" He sweat-dropped, Mechabot look at him weirdly.

"No humans lose that much blood, especially for a nosebleed-"

"They don't-? But I thought it was-"

"You're Amato's kid, everything you could possibly think is wrong." Mechabot looked at the brunette, his weird glare turning into a blank one. "That's not nice, he is your owner" He argued, being very protective of his father. "And I don't care Orange boy" Mechabot challenge, he loves picking fights with everyone.

"You!-" His eyes sparked crimson, signalling his inner halilintar. Mechabot stared with his own cyan eyes, he grinned widen with every spark of anger from Boboiboy.

"Woi"

The two's stared off was cut short by a black haired boy, who was leaning at the door with a unsatisfied glare. "Ummi told you to fetch him to eat, not to fight" He lecture, eyes sending death glares to the robot. "Ugh so protective of eachother" Mechabot flu beside Amato, purposely hitting his owner's shoulder. After Mechabot left, Amato stared at Boboiboy, his gaze slightly soften.

"Don't you wanna eat?" The boy asked, as he walked towards the kitchen. Not looking back to listen to the brunette's answer.

'Dah habis kot period dia sbb tu good mood semacam'

Boboiboy followed like a baby duck catching up to his mother, unaware of the sudden thankful smile on his face.

---

"You two have a trip to London?" A different brunette asked, his voice sounding upset. "It's a work trip dear, and it's just me going. Your father's staying, he is just busy " His mother corrected him, forming a little smile towards her son.

'Like you even work' The boy thought to himself, knowing well enough that this wasn't a work trip. Instead was a holiday that he wasn't invited too.

"You'll stay with Amato, doesn't that sound fun?" His mother spoke once more, pinching the brunette chubby cheeks as if he's still his old naive self. With a deep breath he answered,

"Yup! We can play video games together and hangout everyday then!!" He smiled brightly, he was thankful of how easy it was to fake a emotion.

"You try to enjoy the work trip! Don't worry, I'm already grown up. I can take care of myself just fine, even if I need anything I could ask Amato's parents." He added, making his mother satisfied with his matured answer.

"That's mummy's boy!"

"..."

---
Emoto, Emopian & Emoboiboy slayyy