Chapter 8 (1/2) - [ Childhood ]

A robot wiggled around, hot water was dripping on him, he didn't know why. He tried to get away, but a tight grip held him back. He couldn't resist the urge to know where it was coming from and open his eyes, his cyan blue eyes meeting with a moist face of his owner.

"ekh-" A sound slipped as he stared in confusion, why was his owner crying in his sleep? "Uh- Amato?.." He called, his owner didn't listen and instead tighten his grip. Crushing the robot. "d..'.t g.. Me..a..t.." His owner mumbled, because of how close he was now. He could hear it, clearly . His owner cared? I mean, he knew his owner did but so much until it got in his dreams? Mechabot felt ..honoured.

"I won't go Tomato"

.

.

.

"Recap the plan Alien boy, we don't have all day" A Chinese spun in her chair to ease her boredom, some parts even regretting backing up the raven. "Well, my brot- Captain Kaizo told me before that.." The raven fall silent, but the looks of interest from his friends made him speak again.

"That.."

"That??"

"I don't know, can't remember"

*Smack*

"He never changed!" Gopal angrily spoke, frying pan visible in his hand. "Neither did you" Ying mocked her elder, now they had to wait longer for a recap thanks to the Indian. "To be honest, none of us remembered either" A hijabi awkwardly laughed, it didn't ease the atmosphere unfortunately.

.

.

.

.

"Father!!! Uncle Mechabot doesn't want to give me my ball back!" A little child whined, his small fingers pointing at the mischievous robot. "I told you, if you don't call me uncle, i'ii give it back!" The robot argued loudly, causing the child to cry but no one truly knew if it was because of the ball or the ban to call the robot uncle.

"Ek-..uhmm.. don't cry Boboiboy..take ur ball back- I was just joking around...-..please?-" The robot tried to persuade, his offer clearly not interesting enough for the child as he began crying louder.

"Amato-- help your handsome robot.-"

"Just let him call you uncle" His owner instructed, his eyes not leaving the laptop infront. "Why do you always takes his side" The robot sighed, his owner never even pinched his child nor did he ever yell. Letting the boy get away with anything, yet still somehow manage to teach him manners.

"Ugh fine, you can call me uncle"

"Yay!!"

.

.

Boboiboy smiled while thinking of his childhood, it was when times were far simpler. No hero related things to worry about, just fun with his father and robot uncle.

"Haa senyum sorang sorang, fikir psl pakwe la tuuu~🌚🌚🌚"

"Haram woi, aq straight ah bkn mcm kau 💀💀💀"

"Karipap tu laki ke sia 😱😱😱"

-CUT-

"What are you thinking about?" A robot asked curiously, strange. He wasn't bullying him, nor did he make any weird glares, it was pure curiosity. "Uhm-- just thinking about something-" The robot's eyed narrowed his mouth opening to say something, "my childhood, not about any relationships!!" Dinoboy yelled as his hands waved around agressively.

"Bro, I wasn't even gonna say anything about relationships. relax-"

'eh- why did he think that was what the robot wanted to accused him of thinking anyways-' He thought to himself,weirded out on why he was so sure on it too.

"Mecha,stop annoying him, he's sick remember."

"I am?"

"You have a high fever, suprise you can even act like normal" Amato gently place a wet towel on the brunette's forehead, the coldness of the towel still causing him to flinched. He had always brushed off fevers or any sickness for that matter, so getting this type of treatment is ..odd. Tapops didn't allow any day offs for Cadets like him either, especially because his team is the best there.

(Their breaks is only a week every three months)

"Like you act any different when ur sick Tomato" The robot scoffed. "We are heroes, we can't rest when there's bad robots causing ruckus everything" The black haired answered simply, not even facing Mechabot.

He can agree without any hesitation,

heroes can't rest.

***

With the masterpiece of a art here, I can exit in peace 🦸