Chapter 6 (1/2) - [ Troubling resentment ]

"Ummi- it's not wha..-"

"It's okay dear, a fight I see?" The woman was calm and collected as she sat on the sofa near to them. "I was just jealous of Pian and him." The black haired boy admitted, his grip on the pen tighten as his face did too. He clearly hold some resentment towards the elemental user.

"You know they wouldn't leave you Amato"

Amato's grip tighten more, he didn't seem satisfied with the words of comfort from his mother nor was he satisfied when Mara yelled at him.

"Everyone says that. But what if they do? Then what are you guys gonna say!?" Amato stormed of angrily, once again. He didn't mean it, the boy flopped on his bed with a loud sigh. He couldn't stop his emotions, the urge to sabotage the two boys was all he could think about. What's up with his head?!

°•·•°

"I don't think he meant it like that auntie. He's been moody since a few days ago" Mara expressed her concerns as she still try to take it a positive light, she didn't want Amato's mum to feel sad at Amato's outburst.

"Did he fought with any robots recently?"

---

"Don't you think it'll be cooler if we present it like this?" The brunette in orange asked happily as he showed a drawing to Pian, eagerly waiting for the other brunette's answer. "I supposed it'll work well!" He agreed, matching the others energy. "But we should change this" He added, pointing at a certain part on the paper. "If anything it should be-"

"ADUHHH HOW DID I LOSE!?"

Boboiboy got déjà vu looking at the frustrated power sphere, it reminded him of someone. His current best friend, far in the future. "Boboiboyyy, are you even listening?" Pian sighed, his head dropping on the table infront. "Sorry I must have fallen deep in my thoughts again-" he scratched his cheek subconsciously, Pian sighed once more.

"We'll just continue later then" The sighing boy spoke, his face still seemed unsatisfied with how many times Boboiboy had been deep in his thoughts. "I'm sorry- i'ii buy you cendol after this!!-" The elemental boy persuaded, after seeing the others unsatisfied face.

A slight 'hmm' sound was heard from the other brunette as the boy played his phone. 'He didn't reply to my message..' Pian thought, the familiar sad emotion reappeared haunting him once more. "Wanna go eat?" Pian asked randomly as he turned off his phone, his face was a mixture of normal and bored. "Uhmm sure-" Boboiboy got up and Pian followed, leaving Mechabot alone which the robot didn't mind.

"Oi Mechabot hurry up!" The robot was called, with a annoyed sigh he closed the game and followed to where the two boys went.

---
"Thank you so much Pian for buying me lunch!" Boboiboy thanked happily, his face forming a cute smile. The other brunette nodded, matching Boboiboy's smile with his own.

As the three were walking, a blast hit them, specifically where Boboiboy was. All three instantly looked behind them to see who had attacked.

"Don't you think it's a little rude to not invite me too?" Amato glared, more toward the two boys than the power sphere.

"Did it hurt? Didn't mean it."

"You blasted it perfectly where Boboiboy was tho-"

"Because there's a robot infront of him" Amato pointed infront, where a chicken was. The unique blue one. "Somethings telling me it's not just because of Chiku" Mechabot rolled his eyes at his overly jealous owner.

"I don't know"

"But where did you get the blaster? Mechabot is still -"

***
Sakit perut la

Didn't check properly so sorry for any mistakes!