Copyright

This story belongs to me and is based solely on my ideas. I will not hesitate to take action if I find that someone has copied my story. None of the characters belong to me, but the story line and oc does.

If you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself. Don't argue either. I will not hesitate to delete them. There will be some smut written in here, don't judge me as I have never written it before. They are real people, so writing this was pretty tough for me to do. I see them as real people, with thoughts and feelings. I might not actually even write it, depends on my thoughts about it. Please, don't spread hate to any of the members in this book. I will remove your comments if you try to hate on them. They are real people with real feelings, just because they are famous, that doesn't make them any less human. They have feelings just like any of us. So respect the members of these groups included in this book. I am in no way trying to portray what these men are like in real life, especial because I don't know them personally. This is a fan fiction, purely made up and imagined. Do not in any way ever, ever try to make this into something real when it's purely made up of my imagination.

I hope you really like the book, don't forget to comment.

I hope you all enjoy the book!!

PS...

Jimin loves ARMY!! So do all the rest of the members, they love us so damn much

Jimin loves ARMY!! So do all the rest of the members, they love us so damn much. And I love them just as much as they love us. Without them, I would have had a harder time getting through the rest of Junior year and Senior year of highschool. So let's just take a moment to appreciate the cuteness of Jimin!

P.P.S... let's just take a moment and wish a happy birthday to Kim Taehyung. He's so cute and I absolutely love him.

He's adorable!!! Love that boxy smile of his!!