Near Death Encounters Are Scary//Plo Koon

request from 

you are either a twi'lek or a Togruta in this

You were working with Sinker in the hanger, showing him how to identify certain basic problems in his fighter, when all the power shut off. After that everything happened so fast and next thing you know, you're in an escape pod with Sinker, Boost, Wolffe, and the General. Normally, the General would be your reason for having trouble breathing normally when you are in close proximity to him, but right now it was drifting threw a debris field with a fully operational Seppie death ship that hasn't been leaving survivors.

Currently, Boost and Sinker were fighting about wiring, forgetting that there was a mechanic present. Completely done listening to them bicker, you speak up, "You know boys, I am a mechanic. I'm pretty sure if you move out of the way I can have this thing up and running faster than you can shoot a clanker. Unless you want to blow us up before the Seppies have a chance to finish us off?" Both of them scrambled up and gestured you to the power wiring.

True to your word, the pod's power was quickly working. It wasn't long after that, when y'all found out how the droids were keeping their "no survivor streak." Let's just say that helping them keep that streak wasn't just not at the top of your bucket list, it wasn't on the list at all.

Soon, the droids spotted your pod. Not good. As the ship clamped onto the pod, four droids went to cut the glass. They were distracted however, by the General, Sinker, and Boost on top of the pod. You and Wolffe stayed in the pod, monitoring comms and trying to make sure that the pod stayed alive. Even though you were scared for yourself, you were also scared for the three soldiers in space, fighting droids right now. Pretty quickly, the droids realized they wouldn't be able to cut the pod, so they started to squeeze it and around the same time, Ahsoka was coming through on the comms. While the General, Sinker, and Boost fought in space, Wolffe tried to keep the signal alive, and you were working on trying to keep the pod as good as you could.

~~Time skip to after Ahsoka and Anakin rescued y'all and got away with knowledge of the "mystery weapon" brought to you by Artoo swearing so much that they had to bleep everything he said~~

After getting back, you invited the group for tea, after all, near death encounters are not exactly calm, especially ones like that. The clones said no, but the General said he would join. This freaked you out. You have liked the General since you joined the 104th, and now he was coming to your house to have tea with you and it would just be the two of you. As you were pouring the tea though, you realized your feelings would never be returned. Even if they were, Plo was a Jedi, and Jedi can't have relationships.

Soon enough, you couldn't stop the tears. They were a silent river as you drank your tea across from Plo. He looked up, "What's wrong (Y/N)?"

"Nothing important..." you mumbled, not looking up.

"If it wasn't important, you wouldn't be upset. You can tell me."

You couldn't handle the built up emotions anymore and burst, "I love you and I don't know what to do. You're a Jedi and my General and I am just a mechanic. I have loved you since I met you, but nothing will ever happen because you could never return my feelings and Jedi aren't allowed relationships."

Plo just sat his tea on the table, stood up, walked over to you, and pulled you into a hug. One hand stroked your lekku as he spoke, "I love you too. Let's just take it slow and sneak around the council. I am pretty sure Skywalker is doing it with Senator Amidala, same with Kenobi with Mandalore's Duchess. We wouldn't be the first and we won't be the last."

~~Hope you liked it. I know it was still pretty short, but I am trying to make them longer as we go. Shoot me some requests. These are the only two I have gotten so far. Bye lovelies!!