Best Friends Brother/pt2/Luke Skywalker

"Here, drink this." You gave a vile filled with red liquid to a very injured Leia.

She drank it and grimaced, "Why does it taste like blood?"

Because it is, of course you couldn't say that... "It just has some similarities, for example, it helps you live."

"ha. ha." She looked at you before glancing back at her leg, where the gash was. Or more, had been. "It's gone?? What did you have me drink?"

"Something only for emergencies. Now, go. Your lover boy and brother are waiting. Along with furball, golden chatterbox, and robotic genius." You were done. You were tired and you were trying to not give any leading hints on your crush. This was the first time you had talked to Leia since she found out you had a crush.

"Come on... You can't push me out! I'm your best friend."

"I can. And I will. Because I don't need you prying into my love life that can never be."

She was stubborn but she knew when to not make you upset and now was one of those times. Your anger was a force to be reckoned with. Not safe. Not pretty.

~~~~Later~~~~

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! I need your help!" Leia and Han burst into the med bay, followed by Chewie holding Luke.

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!!" You guided Chewie to put Luke on the bed that was closest and  began to look him over. He had a busted lip, bruises on his face, arms, and neck, a nasty cut on his forehead, and wrist that looked broken.

"He heard someone say--hm hph mphpmh" Han started only to be cut off by Leia throwing her hand over his mouth. Han then shot her a look before whatever it was seemed to click. She then looked at you with a desperate look in her eye.

"Use that red stuff you gave me earlier!!!"

"Leia I can't..."

"Please..."

"Leia... he could choke."

"He won't. Don't make me pull the rank card."

You heaved a quick and frustrated sigh. "Fine. But you can't tell ANYONE!!" You give them all a frightening glare that would scare the late Grand Moff Tarkin. Then you pull out a long thin specially crafted blade. You put it to your hand and cut. Then you clean the blade and put your hand to Luke's lips.

After a bit of blood has dripped into his mouth and he hasn't choked, you pull your hand back and make a fist. Opening it, there is no trace of blood or the cut. You then take a deep breath and wait.

The other's faces behind you are ones of incredible shock. Their mouths are dry of any words as to what they witnessed.

A loud gasp brings them out of their trance as Luke sits up. His wounds are gone and he is just there. "Luke?"

He snaps his head to face you, "Y-Yeah?"

"I don't know what happened and I won't press, but you are healed now. You can go." You want to finish this interaction so that you don't blush and you don't embarrass yourself.

"W-What? How?"

"Not important. I have others to check on." With that you leave and head to the other end of the medical bay. You were checking on a patient in a coma. A pilot. You had already given them a small dose of blood, but have kept them in a medically--induced coma due to the shock their brain had experienced needing to wear off.

You hear the door open and close, expecting that to have been the group leaving, you turned around to find Luke walking towards you. You were about to turn to leave when he spoke up, "Please stay (Y/n)."

"Why?" You turn back to him but have your head down.

He uses his non-cybernetic hand to place two fingers under your chin and lift your face to look at him, "Because I have yet to be able to thank you." He spoke soft and you could feel his breath on your face. Suddenly, his soft lips were on yours, moving in sync. You melted into the kiss, it was blissful and filled with love.

He broke away and placed his forehead to yours, "I love you (Y/n). And thank you." He had his signature cute and kinda dorky smile.

"I love you too." And with that you pulled him into another kiss, unaware or the cheering occurring on the other side of the med bay window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all liked it. I am tired so I apologize if it is bad. Please send requests!

God bless,

Bye lovelies!