Best Friend's Brother /p.1/ Luke Skywalker

You had known Leia for as long as you could remember. You had been best friends on Alderaan (Rest In Peace), been captured together, been rescued together, been apart of the first battle of Yavin together, handled stupid Hoth's cold weather together, and I think the point's been made. Anyway y'all had been besties for so long that it should be obvious that the last thing you should ever do, is fall for her brother...

And what did you do?

You fell for him anyway. That's right. You, (Y/n) (L/n) fell in love with Luke Skywalker. Jedi, Rebel hero, Pilot, Red 5, handsome, and totally off-limits. I mean respect the sister-code and bestie-code.

Besides, you were just his twin's annoying friend. He would never see you as anything else. You couldn't do that to Leia, even if he did somehow feel something. So, here you are. In the med bay, with never better to do than think about what can't be.

"(Y/n), are you there?" CRASH! You drop the data pad you are holding as you fall to the floor from being startled out of your thoughts by Leia entering the med bay. "What has gotten into you lately? You are staring off, easily start---" You see the gears in her head stop as her eyes widen, "*gasp* YOU ARE CRUSHING ON SOMEONE!!!! TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME OOOOOOOO OH MY FORCE YOU----*squeal*!!!!!! Spill. the. tea. Who? How'd you meet? Do I know him? Wh--"

"Leia, hold it," you cut her off, in a blushing mess. "1, I don't need the whole base knowing, so you are lucky these walls are sound proof. 2, I'd rather not."

"Oh come on! Please (Y/n). I'll be the best wing woman ever!"

"No."

"I'll buy you ice cream for a month."

"After enduring Hoth, I'll pass."

"I'll let you wear whatever you want out of my wardrobe for..... I don't know....... till Life Day."

"Tempting but no."

"I'll--"

"Leia I said no. I am not, I can't tell you. Also my shift just ended, so, bye." You had never sped out of the med bay so fast. 

____________________*Spongebob time voice* one week later__________________________

You had done everything you could to avoid Leia, Luke, and Han for the past week. Heck, you hadn't talked to Chewie, 3PO, or R2 either. Apparently, Leia had told Han and so he was trying to catch you to get an answer as well. 3PO couldn't shut up to save his life--or circuits, Han understood Wookie, R2 would tell Luke, and Leia or Han could figure it out just by how you are around Luke. It didn't help your feelings either. What do they say, "absence makes the heart grow fonder"? Well, it was.

And you could only keep it up so long. Leia is persistent and somewhat stubborn on her own, add Han, super stubborn R2, Chewie, and an annoying 3PO to the mix and it is darn near impossible to avoid them for long.

_________________________A/N__________________

I'm a little stuck now. again, I ask y'all to take a look at the request page, and the last few announcements. also, remember, God loves each and every one of you and He wants you to know Him. bye, lovelies!