Tour Bus Nonsense

---Scary Spice

We're going to a Top of the Pops party!" Emma chanted as she jumped up and down on her bed on the tour bus. Her hair was in pigtails and she wore a light pink spaghetti strapped shirt with a khaki skirt.

Victoria was lying on her bed reading a Teen Vogue magazine in only her bra and underwear.

Mel C was lying on her bed watching the highlights from the last soccer match and Geri was in her bed listening to music while doodling.

"I know, girl. It's amazing! Who do you think we'll see?" I perked up as I lie on my own bed.

"I don't know....Lady Gaga, Jennifer Stone....," Emma listed. She paused before exclaiming, "Selena Gomez?!"

"Whoa, that would be cool," Melanie muttered before going back to her phone screen.

"What if we saw Calvin Harris? Or Di'Caprio?" Victoria said as she glued her eyes to the magazine.

"Girls! We have the food!" Simon's voice yelled from out the door.

Our driver had stopped the bus so Simon could go on a food run for us, since it isn't safe for us to go out and order it ourselves.

Our driver had to park the bus in a secluded area to avoid fans. Emma ran to the door.

"Ooh! What'd ya buy?" Emma squealed from our side of the door.

"Fish and chips, broccoli, lots of veggies, ice cream, peaches.....the usual," if we could see him from the other side of the door right now, he would probably be shrugging as he talked.

"Vick, hurry up and throw some clothes on so we can eat, oi! I'm starvin'!" I yelled.

"OK, OK." Victoria got up and threw a denim dress on.

"Hey! Isn't that mine?" Emma squealed.

"Oh yeah," Victoria looked down at the dress, "you're right. I'd never wear that." She scrunched her face up in disgustion.

"Hey!" Emma yelled.

"Hey," Vicky said sarcastically.

"If I don't flippin' get some food in my stomach, neither of you will be able to say 'hey' anymore!" I cried.

"Where's my lipstick?" Geri cursed.

"Wasn't me," Melanie put her hands up defensively.

"It was in my purse, I remember that."

"Which one?" I asked, agitated.

"My dark purple one."

"Vicky, didn't you use it?"

"Hmm?" Vicky asked looking up from the nail filer she was using as she lay on her bed. "Oh, yeah," she said half heartedly. "I think I used it on Thursday....But I put it back in your purse when I was finished."

"No you didn't." Geri argued.

"Yes I did."

"No you didn't because it's not in my purse."

"Well I put it back in there so you must not have looked hard enough."

"Quit teasing people's style and stealing their lipstick! Lipstick stealer!" Emma giggled.

"JUST SHUT THE HELL UP, EVERYBODY!" I shouted. "Can we please go eat?" I moaned.

"Whatever," Vicky said, getting up.

Emma, Mel, and Geri agreed and started walking out of the door.

Emma stood up from her bed when a small tube rolled off of her bed.