Jealous

--Sporty Spice
Ger Bear: Dnt talk 2 Vicky. Dnt even sleep in the suite with her. The other girls found other places to sleep, so you can too. We got in a fight, I'll explain the rest 2 u l8r

My phone read.

I sighed, plopping backwards into the chair I was sitting in. The cheerie music of the fro-yo place was anticlimactic to my mood.

"What is it?" Niall asked after scooping a large frozen chunk of yogurt in his mouth out of the pile he was scarfing down.

"I gotta find a place to sleep," I groaned, rubbing my temples, "it's petty girl problems, I already know it," I sighed in frustration.

--Ginger Spice
There was a loud door slam and then, "What the heck?"

"Woah."

"Ooh Liam was getting it on—

"Shhh!"

--ow!" The voice whimpered in pain.

"Stop it! Let them rest...we'll take pictures later for blackmail."

I sleepily moaned, rising my head and sniffling as my hair completely covered my face. I sluggishly smothered it on top of my head to get a better view, squinting my eyes.

"What the heck is going on?" Louis asked.

"Oh...umm...," I shook Liam's shoulder, ignoring part of me that enjoyed the curvature of his arm muscle as it fenced in his pillow and the gentle puff of his cheeks as he breathed softly, his breath a tinkling whisper.

He woke up and groaned "No....," digging his head into the pillow before slowly lifting his head up and seeing that I was the one who woke him up. His face lit up with a smile.

Then his eyes sleepily raised to meet the boys' figures standing stiffly near the door.

"Oh, um, hey lads," he quickly shifted upwards on the bed. "Me and Geri were just hanging out last night and I guess we drifted off...," he nervously chuckled, taking my hand. I blushed.

"Sure..." Niall muttered.

"He gave her the D last night..." Louis cried, earning an evil glare from Zayn.

"No I didn't!" Liam cried.

It was true. I don't want to have sex yet and we are so good at keeping things interesting that he hasn't asked for it yet. Everything outside of the bedroom is already so fulfilling.

"Well if the guy says they didn't have sex then it's gotta be true," Louis smirks, "most guys would lie and say they had sex either way—" Louis whispered to the guys.

"Yeah, well most guys aren't like Liam!" I argued.

"Get out," Liam chuckled as I threw pillows at Louis. They all turned around to leave, Louis dodging pillows on the way out. 

"Want me to make you breakfast?" Liam turned to me, smiling with a chuckle.

--Baby Spice
"Hey Vicky..." Mel C and I said in unison as we opened the door to the suite late that night.

We had tried our best to find a place to sleep in all night but, seeing that we should just see what happened for ourselves and work it out ourselves and  seeing that this is our home, we decided to stay.

Mel B was passed out on the bed and snoring.

"I have no clue what happened between you and Geri, so you're off the hook," Mel C said.

"And I know what happened and you're not off the hook, so consider this the only exception to me not talking to you." My hands were on my hips. 

I swiveled around and climbed into bed. "You need to apologize to Geri."

"I'm so tired of having to accept when things turn out wrong. It feels like it's better to not talk to her at all because at least then I have more control over my future," Vicky shrugged.

Her face dropped, and I could tell she was thinking about Brian.

"Geri told me you said she 'settles for less'," I fumed. "You're the only one settling for less by pushing your friends away and ruining dates with a nice potential boyfriend to keep 'continuity' in your life," I argued.

She was silent.

"Get it?"

"You read me like a book." She said quietly.

"So suck it up, and apologize to Geri," I said, snuggling further under my comforter and turning away from her. "Good night."

--Posh Spice
The door creaked open later that morning. It was Geri. My heart beat intensified. This apology was going to have to knock all others out of the park.

"Emma texted me that you wanted to apologize," she said impatiently. "Wait—all you girls stayed in the suite and talked to Vicky after she insulted me?" Disbelief molded her face.

"We didn't have anywhere else to stay. And we fixed her, so it's all good," Emma said.

"This better be the best apology in the world," Geri rolled her eyes.

"Geri," I clasped my hands together. "I guess I've never been good at acknowledging the bad things. And after Brian, I didn't see the point in dating again, because the only outcome I could see was another broken heart. I'll admit that I'm jealous of you, coming out of a bad relationship only to see you—who's always had it easy—settling for another great boyfriend." A tear streamed down my left cheek.

She sat down on the bed quietly.

"I've never been nice to you, and I'm sorry for that," I sobbed.

"It's okay," she hugged me. "I'm tired of you attacking me though. That needs to stop."

I nodded in agreement.

"I am the leader of this group, and I do have responsibilities. My life isn't perfect outside of my love life."

"I'm sorry," I smiled, the last of my tears running down my cheek. "I still love you." Geri is someone I want as a lifelong friend.

"In spite of it all, I've always loved you too," she squeezed my shoulders, smiling at me.

Now I just have to tell Zayn that.

A/N: Things are finally looking up for Vicky.
"You have to forgive yourself in order to forgive others." ~Florence Welch
Those words are so true to me, and apparently Victoria too 😊