Call Me Back

--Niall

"Agh," we sighed as all of us flopped onto our beds in the hotel suite.

"So what was going on with you guys?" I asked, wondering why they had all been standing in front of girls when I tried to get them to leave the party.

"I think we all met girls, and we all got girlfriends at the same time," Liam said as he stared at the ceiling.

"Damn," Louis said as he stares at the ceiling with him.

"We're so lucky," I chuckled.

"Let's go ask our manager for their numbers," Liam said, sliding himself off of the bed.

--Baby Spice

We left the party a little before it ended and headed back to our hotel room.

"Girls! You'll never believe what happened," I squealed. "I met a boy!"

"Me too," the girls squealed back at me.

"And we're dating now," I said.

"Us too," they squealed again.

"What? Woah. So we all met boys at the Top of the Pops party....and we're all dating them?"

"Wicked awesome!" Mel B cried.

We took turns listing off the names of the boys we were with, and all of them were from the same band, One Direction.

We got to Victoria's turn last.

"Wait....Victoria, you met a boy?" Geri asked.

Vick nodded.

"Turns out Brian was actually a real douchface," she rolls her eyes.

I had kinda noticed how she was quiet during the ride back, and her makeup was smudged a bit, but I had ignored it.

"Well at least you got bad-boy-Zayn!" Mel B cried. "He's a winner!"

"We should go to bed," Vick chuckled.

"Do you think they'll really call us?" Mel C asked.

"We can only hope," Mel C said before turning off the night lamp.

--Sporty Spice

It was a Sunday, so we could rest all we wanted today.

I woke up at 12:00 to see that my phone had five calls and five unread messages.

The other girls soon woke up to find missed calls and messages. Liam had sent Geri twelve calls!

I read my messages while Emma was in the shower.

HEY! IT'S NIALL!

JUST FINISHED A PHOTOSHOOT, FREE 4 REST OF THE DAY!!

R U AWAKE YET?

WANNA DO SOMETHIN' 2DAY?

R U THERE?

I giggled, and checked my voice mail for the message he sent me.

"Hey," I squirmed at the sound of his beautiful manly Irish accent, "it's me! Niall! I am free for the rest of the day, so if you want to hang out, I would love to pick you up! Let me know if you can! Bye!"

My face blushed at the thought of spending a whole day with Niall.

I added him to my contacts as "Soccer God" and texted him back:

Me: YA, LAD, I'M GAME. SORRY, I WAS SLEEPIN'

Soccer God: IT'S COOL. I'LL PICK U UP AROUND 1?

Me: K ;)

I tried not to squeal like a little girl as I got my clothes ready.

After Emma came out of the bathroom, I got ready, but the other girls listened to each other's voice mail messages.

--Scary Spice

We listened to Geri's two voice messages. Liam had called her 12 times!!

"Hey, Geri. It's Liam," We squealed together at the sound of his name while Geri just smiled happily, "My manager gave me your phone number, and I was wondering if you wanted to do something fun today, let me know."

We listened to the second one.

"Hey Geri, it's Liam again. I hope this is actually your phone number...anyways, let me know if you want to do something today, and I just wanna make sure you're okay and...(he cleared his throat)..um, yeah."

We all squealed and squeezed Geri into a group hug.

"Aww, he seems so caring!" I squealed.

"He's worried about you!" Emma squealed. "Let's listen to Mel B's voice message!"

"Wait. Let me check my texts first," I said. I added him as a contact and read the messages:

Louis: HEY, BABE. STOLE UR #! XP

Louis: WANNA DO SOMETHIN FUN 2DAY? WEAR A SWIM SUIT.

Louis: DNT LEAVE ME HANGIN, BABE XP

We listened to his message and squealed again when he said "Hey Babe, it's Louis."

"So what d'ya wanna do today? I'm free, so I don't really care. Call me back soon, Babe."

Harry's message was almost the same, super goofy.

Victoria wanted to keep her relationship with Zayn very personal, so she didn't let us listen to his message.

--Posh Spice

I read Zayn's texts:

Zayn: HEY.

Zayn: UR REALLY BEAUTIFUL, OH MY GOSH.

Zayn: FREE 2DAY.

Zayn: LET'S GET 2GETHER WHEN U CAN ;)

I listened to his voice message.

"Hey, it's Zayn. So let's do somethin' together, let's make memories. Call me back, Baby."

I threw my phone down on my bed and slammed the bathroom door closed behind me.

I could practically feel the girls stare at each other strangely in silence.

"What was that all about?" I heard Emma ask.

A/N
Not much to say except: Read the next chapter!