The Clock Gears Are Turning

--Baby Spice
The girls were out running errands or something, so Harry and me are had the whole suite to ourselves.

I smiled at the thought as I got out of bed, stretching my arms, and walked into the bathroom, slipping off my clothes and sliding in the shower.

Last night I was so excited about us being in the magazine that we ordered a tub of ice cream and sat in our pajamas, celebrating, until I fell asleep, so I had forgotten to shower.

My phone buzzed, but I ignored it because I had just put shampoo all over my hair and was not passing it up to check a message.

I finished taking my shower, and wrapped my towel around me and I thought I had heard keys gangling for a second so I stopped. It was probably someone walking in the hallways.

Rubbing some lotion on my legs, arms, neck, and face, I turned the door knob and swung the bathroom door open to a Harry Styles sitting on the bed with his back hunched over and his hands clasped together with an awry smile plastered across his face.

"Oh my gosh! Harry!" I gasp, then remember to clutch the towel again. "How the heck did you get in here?"

"The secretary let me in."

"They just let you into my hotel room?"

"Well yeah," he shrugged, "it's a privilege you get with being famous," he chuckled.

"Ok, well I need to put on clothes, and that's a privilege I get with being famous," I rounded the corner of the bed to get to my futon and tripped on a big object. Harry chuckled, standing up and walking over with an extended arm to help me up.

I turned around to see Posh Spice's suitcase. I would get her later for that.

"It's not funny," I giggled, "you barged into my room!"

"You're the one who decided to meet me in only a towel."

"I did not decide...I am not a...ooh! I'm gonna get you for that! I. Just. Took a. Showerrr!!" I leapt onto Harry and tackled him so that he fell back onto Geri's bed.

"Say sorry! Say it! Say it out loud!" I cried into his ear.

"Your hair smells nice...it smells like strawberries."

"Grrr! I—oof!" I screamed, as his firm arms wrapped around me and picked me up kraken style dumping me on the bed next to him. "Oh my gosh, Harry!" I giggled.

We faced each other as we lie on our sides, catching our breaths. His green eyes were so big and round in a precise way. They were perfectly sculpted and seemed constant. I could stare at them forever and be in a whole other world. His own world. Our world together.

"Hi."

"Hi—aah hahaha!!" I shouted as he ran his hands all over my stomach to tickle me. Then I had an idea. "Harry, stop! Harry, I can't—breathe..." I pretended to collapse back onto the bed and fall limp.

"Emma? Emma are you okay? Oh my gosh," he shook his hands which were getting sweaty with anxiety.

"Emma, can you hear me?" He shook my body and I moved with each shake before falling back into place with soft limbs. "Oh my gosh." He got ready to lift me off the bed, and that's when I opened my eyes.

"Ugh," he groaned. I couldn't keep a straight face looking at him and burst into laughter. "What—that's not funny!"

"Yeah...it...is," I said in between giggles. "Now take me to my clothes." He walked me to the futon. I grabbed some black leggings and a long sweater before running into the bathroom. "I'll be just a second." I smiled cheekily before slamming the door.

--Posh Spice
I got back to the hotel room, but Emma wasn't there so I plopped face down on me and Geri and me's bed, kicking off my shoes. My phone buzzed, so I lifted my head and checked it.

ZAYN: HEY, CAN I COME OVER? :) I REALLY WANNA GET TO KNOW YOU.

I groaned and picked up my phone, rubbing my hand over my head. I'm gonna give him a try.

ME: NOT TODAY, MAYBE ANOTHER TIME?

ZAYN: WEDNESDAY? ITALIAN PLACE?

ME: COOL. 👍🏼

ZAYN: 😜

"Heyy, I'm baaack!!" Emma said, closing the hotel door.

"Hey," I sat up on the edge of the bed.

"What's new?"

"I'm going on a date with Zayn on Wednesday."

"Oh. Cool! So you do like him!" she giggled. She leaned over, the blonde hair in her pony tail swishing as she hugged me with one arm.

"Hey, ladies." Geri closed the door behind her.

"What's up?" She sat down next to three of us.

"Victoria's going on a date with Zayn on Wednesday!" Emma cheered.

--Ginger Spice

"First Brian, now Zayn. Oh, when will y'all stop criticizing me every time I'm with a guy!" Vicky mumbled, but she blushed as she looked away.

"Oh, well that's too bad," I gestured, placing my hands on my lap again. "I was going to go to an art exhibit with Liam on Wednesday and was wondering if you wanted to be our plus one," I said.

"Oh, well that sounds cooler. I'll go."

"But what about your date with Zayn?"

"It doesn't matter," I shrugged, "This is way better."

"Victoria, it's your first date with him! Don't blow it off!"

"It'll be fine," she shrugged.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," I grabbed my towel, rolling my eyes and walking away.