Dates (.....Continued)

--Sporty Spice

I was in Niall's car as he drove us to the park.

He had already kissed me hello, and we were looking outside as the music in his car was playing faintly.

He parked, and opened my door for me before walking over to his trunk and grabbing a soccer ball and a picnic blanket out of it. He laid the blanket out on the grass.

"Let's go," he winked.

"You gotta be kidding me," I rolled my eyes, chuckling.

"You. Me. One on one," he laughed, dropping the ball to the floor.

"Ok," I shrugged.

We played for a whole hour. Niall was doing his own really cheesy commentary on the game, and we were laughing the whole time.

"You're such a dork," I said as he fell on the picnic blanket in exhaustion and I collapsed on top of him.

"You want some ice cream?" He asked after we had caught our breath.

He bought us ice cream that we wasted on each other, rubbing into each other's hair, noses, shirts, everything.

He drove me back home while it was getting late, and I kissed him before I left, scooping up some chocolate ice cream that was on my leg with my finger and sticking it in his mouth.

I walked to my room and Geri, Emma, and Victoria were already laying down on their beds.

"What happened to you?" Emma asked. My hair had dried with ice cream stuck in it, I had streaks of dried up ice cream all over my legs, arms, and face.

"Ice cream wars with Niall," I said.

"Aww, how romantic!" She chirped.

I checked the time on my phone. 10 PM. Wow.

"Where's Melanie?" I asked.

"We don't know, we think she's still with Louis. I was about to call Liam and ask," Geri says.

--Ginger Spice

I dial Liam's number, excited that I have another excuse to call him.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Hey, Liam, it's Geri."

"Hey, love. What's up?"

"Melanie's not back from her date with Louis and I was wondering if you knew where she was."

"Oh. Yeah, Louis's not here either, I'll call him."

"Ok, thanks."

"Sure, love."

He hung up.

--Scary Spice

Louis and I swam for hours and hours before we got back on the boat-well, it was more like me trying to get on the boat and him pulling me off the ladder again until we both decided to get on the boat for real.

When we got on the boat, it was getting late. We put out clothes back on, even though they were still wet.

"Here," Louis said, walking over to me with a beer he had gotten me from the cooler.

"Thanks," I said.

Somehow that one beer had turned into three and that night started to get a lot crazier than usual.

"Remember when I said you'd be drunk by the end of the night?" Louis whispered to me.

I giggled and started biting on his ear.

"Aye! Aye!" He swatted me away as I giggled maniacally.

He had turned the radio back on.

"Is this your CD?" I asked, slurring my words.

"Yeah. Can you guess which one?"

"The butterflies one," I murmured.

"Yeah, that one," he lied, chuckling.

"Tryna find you but I just don't know, where do broken heaaarts go? Where do broken hearts go?" I shouted, kissing him from his temple to his neck.

We sang along to the CD the whole night.

"Wakin' up! Beside you I'm a loaded gun, I can't contain this anymore, I'm all yours I got my control! No control!" We sang to the top of our lungs as we jumped up and down.

During the finale of the song, where they sing the chorus for the last time, Louis lifted me onto his back and jumped up and down as we sang and I giggled like a broken record.

"Wakin' up! Beside you I'm a loaded gun I can't contain this anymore, I'm all yours I got my control! No control!

"POWERLESS! AND I DONT CARE ITS OBVIOUS, I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH OF YA. MY EYES ARE CLOSED NO CONTROLL!!!!!" I yelled, my voice vibrating and sounding funny as Louis jumped up and down.

When the song ended, Louis got a call.

He set me down on the seat.

"Baby," I whined, stretching my arms out for him.

"Hold on, Babe."

--Louis

"Hello?" I answered.

"Louis!" It was Liam. "Where the flip are you and Melanie! You need to get her home now!"

"Alright, alright," I rolled my eyes. "We were just having fun. Suddenly, "Clouds" bursts through the speaker, and Melanie starts belting out that song.

"NEVER GOING BACK NOWWWWW, CUZ WE'RE LOOKIN DOWN ON DA CLOUDZZZHSSS!!"

"Louis! What's that noise! Where are y'all? Is Melanie okay?"

"Yeah, we're fine. I took her on a boat, we'll be back soon," I shouted over Melanie and the radio.

"Who's that?!" Melanie asks, practically grabbing the phone from me.

"Liam."

She takes the phone out of my hand.

"HIIIIIII, LIAMMMM!!"

"Hey, Melanie. Are you okay?" Liam asks.

"Hey! It's 'The Fault in Our Stars'! Okay? Okay. Okay? Okay," she giggles, looking adorable contrary to the state she's in.

"Listen, Melanie. You and Louis need to go back to your hotel right now, everyone's worried about you."

"Mmm-okay!"

"Bye, lad," I say, hanging up.

Our driver looks completely bored.

"Take us back, please," I say, "fast."

He nods, and I let Melanie rest her head on my lap. She mumbles off until she falls asleep to "Spaces".

I carry her in my arms off the boat after the hour it took us to get back, drive her home, and carry her to her hotel room (Liam texted me the number). She had waken up when I carried her out of the car.

"Ugh," she groaned at the head ache she had.

I knocked on the door (which made Melanie wince at the noise) before returning her to the girls, placing her on a bed.

"Thanks," Liam's red headed girlfriend said.

"No prob," I said, kissing Melanie's forehead before walking out of the room, chuckling at her craziness.

A/N
Hi