Sisters <3

--Posh Spice

I sat on the ledge of the fountain at the center of the mall, waiting for Brian. He didn't tell me about where we were going, only that I would love it.

People were spread out around the courtyard; children that were chasing each other around the benches, teenagers with shopping bags and chatty faces, a mum on her phone.

I sat quietly waited. Five minutes later, he wasn't there.

WHERE R U? I texted him.

I played a game on my phone while I waited for him to respond. The sun was beating down hard and after ten minutes, it became unbearable.

I had waited for him for 15 minutes and he still didn't show up or text me back. I decided to wait for another 5 minutes, maybe one of his photo shoots was running longer than expected.

He was a no-show.

I got up and left, texting him that I would be shopping and for him to text me when he's there so I can tell him what store I'm in.

I walked into the first store I could find and then texted Emma to ask them where they were so I could meet up.

Me: EMMA, BRIAN HASNT COME YET, IM GONNA HANG OUT W/ YALL. WHERE R U?

Em: SPORTING GOODS STORE.

--Baby Spice

"Hey Vick," I said as Victoria joined Mel and I in the woman's section of the sporting goods store.

"Hey."

--Ginger Spice

"Thanks," Mel and I called to the chauffeur as we stepped out of the car.

The park that we went to was mostly just a grassy area with side walks on the side, lots of trees, and benches.

I sat down on a bench and stretched my legs out. Melanie lied down on the grass beside me and soaked up some sun.

"This is nice," I sighed.

"Yeah, it's a good break from touring."

--Baby Spice

When we returned to the hotel, everyone went to sleep. I did the same, until my stomach felt weird and I woke up with a period stain on my pants.

I had run out of tampons and I didn't think I would start today, so I grabbed some money and my purse so that I could buy some myself.

I changed into some different pants, kept on the t-shirt I was wearing, and did the ol' stuff toilet paper in your underwear until you find a pad or tampon trick.

I didn't want to wake up Simon or Annie to go get them for me because, I don't know, I just kinda want to do some things for myself.

I checked my phone and it was two in the morning. No one would be on the streets anyway, so I probably wouldn't be bombarded.

Maybe I didn't even look like the celebrity me, I mean, my pony tail was kinda messy from sleeping, and I had no makeup on.

No worries.

The nearest drug store is only 2 blocks away.

I walked briskly, feeling London's cool summer air as I tried to complete my mission.

There was a frail man sitting with his knees in front of him and a beer in his hands at the side of the door when I reached the drugstore.

He had skin that was abnormally tan, red like a crab, and it was weathered, wrinkly, and worn down with age and the cigarettes that he probably smoked.