I Want

--Ginger Spice

It was set. Me and Liam would go to a place for lunch, Victoria would hang out with Zayn, Emma and Harry would go somewhere for lunch also, Melanie C and Niall would go to the park, and Melanie B and Louis would go on a boat.

I waited outside for Louis's car to drive by the outside of the hotel and pick me up.

I was wearing a denim skirt, ballet flats, and a nice sweater with a blouse under it. My hair was down.

A small black car smoothly glided to the side of the curb, and a man in a brown leather jacket, jeans, and black shoes walked out of the driver's seat. Liam.

My heart pounded and I felt my face blush as he opened the passenger side door and let me in.

"Hey," he said, as he got in an shut his door.

"Hi," I smiled, looking up at his gentle brown eyes.

--Posh Spice

I didn't want to spend time with Zayn for reasons to be soon explained, but I went anyways to set things straight.

I honestly didn't know what I was doing with myself, I was so frustrated, but I put on a dress and sandals and somehow ended up getting out of my chauffeur's car and knocking on the door of Zayn's hotel room.

"Hey," he smiled with those Bambi eyes, opening up the door.

"Hi," I said flatly.

"How are you? You seem a bit pissed."

"I just need....to talk to you," I said.

"Come in," he opened the door wider, and I stepped in.

"I can't date you," I said bluntly as he closed the door.

"What?" His smile dropped.

"I can't. I just broke up with someone, and I can't date you right away. You'd be like a rebound," I lied.

"You're lying, I can tell. Your feet are shifting around," he said. "Why can't you really go out with me?"

"I don't trust you. You-you invite me to your hotel room and you s-say all these nice things about me and all for what? You'll probably dump me next week! I can't do this, I can't date right now."

"Victoria. Please," Zayn cupped his hands around my face. "Not all of us are douchebags like Brian." I pushed his hands off of me.

"I promise to treat you right every day that I spend with you," he said, looking into my eyes meaningfully.

My eyes darted across his face.

"I have to go," I whimpered.

"No you don't," Zayn shouted as I walked towards the door.

"Victoria, I. Love. You." Zayn grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him so that our bodies were against each other, and he kissed me, letting go and saying, "I will never let anyone hurt you. You are everything to me."

He kissed me again, and I responded unwillingly, wrapping my arms around his body as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I pulled back roughly, snapping back to reality.

"I have to go, Zayn." A tear streamed down my face before I bolted out of the door and down the stairs to get out of the hotel so I could get picked up by the chauffeur and go back to my hotel.

I wanted to believe that he would take care of me, but I was afraid of getting my heart broken again.

A/N
Seems like the people with the least dating experience have the most dating experience....thank you hours of watching ABC Family...

Btw, Harry Potter weekend was yesterday!! Whoop! Whoop!

Finally...

After ages...

They would always play Hunger Games weekend and all the Potterheads were crying and it was super depressing and even the Hunger Games fans were getting annoyed, it was like ABC Family lost the HP movies and they kept playing the Hunger Games movies to pacify us or somethin'!! 😕

But trust me...

There's no weekend like Harry Potter Weekend!!