Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

--Posh Spice

"I'm not going to leave you," Zayn said, walking away from the corner of the room to cup his hand on my shoulder.

"Victoria Adams, you are a special girl. You are amazing, and I am not going to leave you." Zayn gently wrapped his arms around my shoulders as he leaned against the back of the sofa. I inhaled the soapy and spicy scent of his skin and felt the gentle pressure of his muscles. This one embrace felt like time was ours. 

Suddenly the room was cut off from the rest of the world. And he, this couch, and me, were the only parts of the universe that existed for these three seconds. 

And I realized that I needed him. He was my everything.

"I can't promise you that I won't leave you, but I do promise to treat you right," he said softly. He kneeled to tuck a strand of hair behind my ears, grazing my cheek with his thumb in the process.
"And if we do grow apart, all that matters is that our connection was important to us for a certain reason at a certain point in time." He searched my eyes as my tears begin to dry.

I nodded, "It's hard to imagine that cause," I chuckled softly, "I can't imagine you leaving me anyways," I smiled, sniffling.

 I left out the fact that it was because I already love him. I tried to ignore the anxious thought that I was already ready to give him my whole heart like a weirdo and he, like most normal people had every right not to. It is the beginning of the relationship. He can leave just as easily as he came.

"But you have to promise me that you won't close up on me again," he continued, standing up.

I nodded.

"When you have a problem with us, you come to me."

"I'm so sorry," I sobbed, standing up and hugging him.

Sorry I ignored him, sorry I took him for granted, sorry I denied him the right to communication. 

"It's ok. I forgive you."

I looked him straight in the eyes with appreciation, leaned in, and dove into a kiss.

And glad I was given the chance to love him again.

We were interrupted by an irritating knock at the door.

"Oy! Are you lot finished yet? Can we order something to eat tonight?" Louis shouted.

Zayn and I pulled apart to look at each other with a smirk.

--Scary Spice

"Hmm, this is almost like our last date," I said to Louis as we rocked back and forth with the waves under his boat.

"Yeah, except this time you're not wasted drunk," he smirked.

"Thank goodness for that," I sighed. 

Louis had just finished ordering a cheese platter and an expensive dinner to be delivered to the boat, and I had just sat down after stringing faerie lights wherever I found space to hang them on the boat. It ended up looking magical.

He pulled out a speaker system from a random cabinet on his fancy boat and plopped it on the ground.

"The girls and guys are coming in 30 minutes," I said, looking up from our group chat on my phone. "What time did they said the food would be here?"

"15 minutes," he said, "That means we'll have more time to eat gourmet cheese...," he grinned then chuckled. I smiled.

"You're such a weirdo." I pushed his arm and he practically tackled me. We playfully restled, and I giggled uncontrollably as he tried to get me to say "uncle" by tickling me.

Another couple walked past us from the walkway near the docks. They looked at us then looked away passively. Two parents with three kids quickly shielded their children's eyes as we continued goofing around.

When we looked up at them, the mother glared at us as if we were the spawns of satan and we looked at each other before giggling again. Louis pulled away from me, falling off of the bench of the boat and onto the floor in a fit of laughter.

"I hate you," I smirked, kicking his side lightly.

"Can't help it if we people get offended by our G-rated cuddling sessions," he shrugged, standing up.

"Yeah, what's up her arse? We were just tickling each other."

"She's probably just another Larry shipper", he said, setting up the bluetooth on his speakers.

"Wait, there's a L..arry...ship?" I scoffed, scrolling through the list of music on his phone.

"Is it real, or are you just playing with me?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Oh yes, it is very much real..." he sounded like a scholarly gentleman with a tobacco pipe. He managed to leave an air of mystery at the end of his sentence.

"I was talking about the ship fandom, not the relationship, you GOON!" That earned him another pretend slap from me. I hit his arm, smiling, before pressing a song on his phone and tossing it onto what I thought would be the bench, but ended up being the water just outside of the boat....

"Melanie, you tossed my phone into the WATAAAA! What the heck are you DOING?!" Louis shouted, hands on his head in despair.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, I--"

A/N: I think it's been like, 3 or 4 years now...hahah but if there's one thing I'm known for, it's that I don't quit on things, I just take a LONG hiatus and then come back to it. I finish things, just not in record time...hahah. Hope you enjoy!