The Party

A/N
Btw, the Spice Girls are British and in England, football means soccer for you few Americans who did not know this. And WARNING: Foul language is used in this chapter.

--Ginger Spice

We walked down the red carpet outside and through the open doors of the large mansion that was "hosting" the Top of the Pops party.

Paparazzi were on either side of us with their flashing cameras and pokey microphones before we entered the inside of the building, where we were finally free of them.

The mansion had light brown (carpet brown) colored glossy floors. They looked like they were made of marble, beautiful. The space was so open.

There was a big side empty spot in the middle of the building with a crystal chandelier hanging from the ten foot tall ceiling, and there were multiple different lounge areas in each corner of the room equipped with sofas and coffee tables; some with flat screen TVs.

There were three spiral stair cases in three corners of the room with the rusty brown kind of look.

Jazz music was playing, and people were milling about in their expensive attire.

Where do we start?

"Alright, girls," Simon said as if he was reading my mind, "go explore and meet new people."

I moved, and everyone started to follow me.

"Let's go upstairs."

We reached upstairs-thankfully there were handles to the stair cases because high heels and spiral stairs don't mix-and more people were there, and more upbeat music was playing.

The floor was black marble, and there was a bar in the room and a dance floor to the right. There were lounge chairs and booths and coffee tables.

"You're the Spice girls," a woman with short blonde hair cried as she walked up to us, wearing a black pantsuit and holding a microphone and a recorder.

"Hi, I'm Jane, I work for Top of the Pops, and I would love to interview you all individually."

We smiled in reply.

"I guess you all can sit on the couch while you're waiting for your turn."

We sat down in the nearest couch.

"Let's go with Melanie C first."

--Sporty Spice

"It's so nice to interview you," Jane smiled, her lipstick glimmering under the fluorescent lights.

"It's nice to meet you, and thank you for inviting us to this party," I smiled back sweetly.

"Ok. First question. What hobbies do you do in your free time?"

"......Mostly playing football, watching football, anything football related," I gushed. "I also like writing song lyrics and....eating," I chuckled.

"Okay, next question. Do you have a bae....?"

"Uhm...no. Boys are fickle."

She nodded. "What do you think about your next album and how it will turn out?"

"Well, Virgin (A/N: Their first cd) was a success, and I think it was because our whole group pitched in to write the lyrics and make the music, so I think that as long as we stay together, our next album will be good."

"...Makin' love is easy but friendship never ends, right?" she chuckled.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Okay. Last question. What do you think of your fans?"