Interaction

--Sporty Spice

The boy had blue eyes, a medium sized nose, and white-blond hair. He was studying the game on the screen with his arms wrapped around some other guys.

"Ooh! I really wanted to see this match! I bet it's gonna be killer," I said as I eagerly sat down next to the group, ignoring Blondey.

Fortunately, the blonde boy was three people away from me, so I didn't have to share the same air as him and he couldn't see my face as well as the others.

"I think the blue team will win because everyone there is stronger, and they've even practicing for a while," a man next to me rumbled.

"I don't think so...it seems like the red team has everything under control and they're gonna strike after half-time," I said.

"I agree," the blonde boy said, looking over at me. I'm pretty sure he had an Irish accent. "The red team may be new, but their coach is really good. I mean, their strategies are phenomenal. They keep getting the ball by making the other team dumbfounded, it's great," he smiled, looking back at the screen.

I think my heart just broke in half.

Oh my gosh, he was eye candy. And he was so passionate about football, I just didn't know how to cope, man.

During last half of the game, the red team was catching up to the blue team. They were two points ahead.

Every time the red team scored, Blondey and me would cheer and holler,

"Get it! Get it!"

"C'mon, c'mon!"

and then we would shout, "YES!" and high five each other from across the couch when the ball went in the goal.

It was exhilarating, watching a good match with this random hot guy and high fiving him, which made me break into a cold sweat, but was still worth it.

At the end of the game, the red team won by four points, and all of us hollered and cheered.

A woman who was sitting next to her supposed boyfriend on the couch handed me a beer, and I took a swig.

The boy looked at me.

"We told 'em," he joked.

I giggled.

Ew. I just giggled.

Most people left, leaving me and Blondey sitting on the couch while the woman who gave me a beer sat in her boyfriend's lap on one of the other couches and made out.

"What's your name?" He asked. I swear I nearly hit the floor when I saw his concerned expression.

"...Melanie Chisholm."

"I'm Niall Horan," he smiled charmingly.

I knew who he was. Everyone did.

It was typical for people to not know who I was, because most people didn't look at each individual member of the Spice Girls, they mostly looked at us as a whole. And we just started our career, so it's not like everyone knew us yet.

We shook hands.

Is that a normal thing to do?

I don't know what's normal and what isn't at this point because my bodily functions are going haywire.

I hoped my hands weren't too clammy.

"Aren't you in the Spice Girls?"

"Yeah," I nodded.