Hotel

--Scary Spice

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! It's another beautiful and glorious day!" Annie shouted as she walked into our room.

We all groaned in response as we woke up and stretched.

"Nooo," I moaned, "I wanna go back to sleep..."

"Sleep is beautiful, sleep is glorious," Melanie groaned sleepily, her hair covering her face which was smushed into her pillow.

Vicky threw a pillow at Annie, who caught it after getting hit in the face, and Emma had fallen out of her futon in shock after hearing Annie barge into the room so suddenly.

"C'mon ya lazy butts," Annie said cheerfully before closing the door and leaving.

"I call showering first," Vicky cried.

"No fair!" Emma shouted in a whiny voice.

"Nuh-uh," Mel C croaked in her sleepy voice, "I didn't even get to shower last night, I call dibs." She leaned over the bed to grab her toiletries.

Emma did the same, eyeing Mel C the whole time, trying to grab her toiletries faster than her.

Vicky caught on to their act but was too slow at grabbing her toiletries. The three of them ran to the closed bathroom door.

Mel C got there first, pushing her back against the door while Emma and Vicky stood on either side of her, trying to pull her off of the door while cat fighting each other in the process.

"No! No! Get off of me," Mel C muttered. Emma squealed in laughter.

Melanie won, pushing them off of her and sticking her tongue out before slamming the door.

After we had all gotten ready, which took an hour, we met with Annie and Simon to go eat breakfast in the hotel dining room.

I had waffles with strawberries on the side.

As we all sat in a booth together, sneaky fans who had somehow managed to avoid getting kicked out by the hotel people came up to us and kept asking us for selfies and autographs.

"Hi, can we take a picture with you guys?" A girl asked as she stood in front of us with two of her friends.

"Sure," I chirped as we moves closer together in our booth to take the picture.

They squealed and looked at each other as they got ready to take the picture.

When they walked away, Simon began talking.

"So, girls, we have to go meet up with your fashion coordinators about upcoming concert outfits, photo shoots, and events, so you are all free for the afternoon."

"Yes!" We all cheered.

--Sporty Spice

Yes! We're free for the day. Woohoo!

Now what am I going to do....

"We should go shopping," Emma smiled. Melanie nodded.

"Well I wanna go meet up with Brian," Victoria said.

"Ugh," we all rolled our eyes. She shrugged us off.

"Who wants to go to the park or sight seeing with me?" Geri asked.

"I'll go," I said.

"Ok, then it's all set," Geri clapped her hands together. "Emma and Mel B will go shopping, Vick will meet up with her boyfriend, and Geri and Mel C will go to the park."

"Cool," Annie agreed.

"That sounds like a plan," Simon nodded.

"Ooh! And we can all meet up at the mall and then go somewhere for lunch!" Emma cried.

A/N
Sorry if this sucks

I'm in love with a boy I've known since forever but he's gay...

That's the worst kind of heartbreak guys...

Comment about it if you've been/are in the same situation as me ;)

Anywho, you're probably wondering when 1D will come in the story and it will be soon, my friends! I'm trying to write out the exposition before I get to the meeting 1D part, but don't worry, 1D will be in there soon, I swear!!

Also, Disney channel was hosting a contest for free front row tickets to a 1D concert for you and ten of your friends and I was like "Oh! Cool!" (Dnt worry guys, I wasn't gonna enter anyways. I'm a new 1Der and I first joined the fam because I think "Four" is awesome and I wanted to give the real fans a chance XD)) But I was like "What a great opportunity for the 1D fans!"

And then I heard that you had to listen to radio Disney and wait for them to say a special code in order to win and I was like...what the crap??!

Who the fudge is gonna stay up late and stay awake for a whole month or week or however long the contest thing is and skip school (cuz I know some of u guys go to school and ur parents force u to) so that they can listen to radio Disney announce the code??!!

They didn't even tell you what day or what time they would say the code!

Plus u have to pay in order to get radio disney in your car and you have to go online or whatever to listen to it cuz thy don't even have a station if u buy a radio (at least where I live they don't...)!!

Anyways, I just think that contest is totally unfair, but congratulations to whoever won it, because you've got mad skills!