Stupid Dwarf

"I don't think the hobbit will join us," I hear Dwalin start to say, I roll my eyes at his words knowing full well there's already a wager and he was the one who thought the wee hobbit would be joining.

"Tay? Are you sure you don't want in on this wager?" Kili asks, I turn to look at the brunette Dwarf, shaking my head, "considering I know what will happen, I'd rather not wager and make you feel like I'm cheating," I explain to the dwarfling, laughing softly as he quickly tells Ori that the Hobbit will make it. With a roll of my eyes, I steer my pony to move up by the only blonde dwarf in the group, the friend I have already.

"How are you feeling?" His voice comes off soft and quiet, though not to let the others know, I smile at him softly, nodding my head, "I'm okay, it doesn't hurt as bad today, but if it does, I'll be sure to clean it."

He nodded at my words before grinning, looking at me, "so, you like to stare at my uncle while he sings?" I could hear the teasing in his voice, before I reach over, smacking his hand, "shut it. I didn't think anyone had noticed..."

"Oh, I noticed, myself and my brother noticed" Kili speaks from the other side of me, causing me to groan lightly, "I hate you both..." I whisper quickly moving to the head of the group. Trying to get away from the two brothers.

Settling next to Dwalin, chewing at my cheek, I turn to look at him for a moment, "I know you think I'm rather small, and that I might not have a lot of fight in me, but if you're okay with it, I would appreciate it if you could teach me more about fighting," I spoke to the intimidating Dwarf next to me. He glances over at me, raising a brow as he eyes me for a moment, "alright little bird," he spoke, his voice sounding unsure at first, "I'll teach you, but I won't be fair. I hope you know that."

I let out a small laugh, "I'm aware, and I hoped you wouldn't be," I told him, "otherwise I wouldn't learn," he couldn't help his own chuckle slip out, "you're alright little bird, I think you'll do just fine with these dwarfs" he spoke as he looked back ahead.

"Wait! Wait!" I turn to see Bilbo running after us, a grin on my face as Kili reaches to High five me, "I signed it," He hands the contract to Balin, who pulls his spectacle out and looks over the contract, "Everything appears to be in order. Welcome Master Baggins, to the company of Thorin Oakenshield."

"Give him a pony" Thorin's deep voice could be heard from the front of the group, as light laughter fills through the dwarfs.

"No, no. That won't Be necessary. Thank you. I'm sure I can keep up on foot. I-I've done my fair share of walking holidays, you know? Even got as far as Frogmorton once. AHH," I laugh as I see Fili and Kili pick Bilbo up.

I find myself next to Gandalf and Bilbo as most of the Dwarves move ahead to talk amongst themselves, minus Kili, Fili, and Oin.

"Come on, Nori! Pay up!" Oin calls out, Nori tosses a sack of coins to him, earning a laugh from the older dwarf, "one more!" Fili calls, "thanks, lad!" "What's that about?" Bilbo asks turning to face Gandalf for a moment, "Oh, they took wagers on whether or not you'd turn up. Most of them bet that you wouldn't."

I let out a small chuckle as I hear Bilbo ask, "and what did you think?" "Well," his voice went soft as a sack of coins is tossed his way, "my dear fellow, I never doubted you for a second."

I quickly remember what's about to happen and I turn, pulling a handkerchief from my bag, and tossing it to bilbo as he sneezes, "you forgot yours, take mine instead," I spoke softly, "ah thank you, its the horse hair, having a reaction," he spoke, earning a few looks from certain Dwarves, "don't forget, I know somethings that go on.. remember?" I tease, before looking up at Bifur as I hear the tear in his shirt.