Wargs are Terrifying

"Thieves! Fire! Murder!"

"Radagast. It's Radagast the Brown!" Ganfald walks towards the other wizard, looking him over, "Well. What on earth are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you Gandalf. Somethings wrong. Somethings terribly wrong."

"yes?"

"Obviously somethings terribly wrong... look at him" I hear Kili mutter and I jab my knee into the back of his glaring at him, "shut it. Be nice."

I watch as Radagast has trouble remembering what he was trying to tell us all, "Just give me a moment. Oh, I had a thought and now I've lost it" The wizard pouts, "It was right there on the tip of my tongue. Oh, it's not a thought at all." He grinned opening his mouth and pulling a stick bug out, "It's a silly old stick insect."

With that, Gandalf and Radagast walk away from the group leaving us all to wonder what is going on.

"I don't like this... somethings not right" I whisper, scratching at my arm, making Fili quickly pull my hand back with a shake of his head.

I hear a howl and I feel the hairs on my neck stand and I can't breath.

"Was that a wolf? Are there wolves out there?" Bilbo looks around to everyone, trying to see if he could be any more terrified then he already was.

"Wolves? No, that is not a wolf" Bofur responds, I turn as I hear the warg growling and I let out a scream without realizing it, there were even more terrifying in person then on screen. It charged right for me and landed on me, I kicked and screamed, until I heard a thunk and the beast was pushed off after Thorin slices his sword through its neck.

"Kili!" Thorins voice rose through the different yells and cries out as another Warg approaches from behind.

"Warg scouts! Which means an orc pack is not far behind."

"Orc pack?" Bilbo and I ask together, earning a weird look directed at me from Dwalin and Gandalf.

"Who did you tell about your quest beyond your kin?"

"No one."

"Who did you tell?!"

"No one, I swear. What in Durins name is going on?"

"You are being hunted."

"We have to get out of here."

"I second that, can we please leave?" My panicked voice speaks out through the crowd.

"We can't! We have no ponies!" Ori runs back to us, "They bolted!"

"I'll draw them off."

"These are Gundabad Wargs. They will outrun you."

"These are Rhosogbel Rabbits. I'd like to see them try."

After Radagast quickly takes off, I feel someone taking my hand and pulling me quickly. I look at the hand holding mine, before moving my eyes up to spot the long back hair of the king pulling me behind him, electricity piling in my fingers sending waves to my heart.

'Mahal please don't, not right now' I try telling myself, 'he's a king and you're not even from here' I look down before trying to pull my hand away, hearing a growl come from the king's lips, I quickly stop trying.

"Come on!" Gandalf yells, earning the 13 dwarves, one hobbit and a human to follow him quickly. "Stay together."

"Ori no!" I yell along with Thorin, helping him pull the Dwarf back tugging him against us both.

I could feel Kili and Fili's eyes on us, knowing that a smirk crowded both their faces.

"All of you, come on! Come on. Quick."