8: Favour 💳

"Paper?" I repeated at Taehyung's words and he smiled. I clapped my hands, fake laughing. "Paper and paper! We are done!" I bawled and turned away from him.

Great partner!! Every handsome guy is a pathetic bastard!

I knelt in the ground and looked at the ceiling in frustration. "They say that if you wait and meditate, good fortune is on your way." I heard him say.

I turned to gaze at him in confusion. "That's the value of your card." He said and I tilted my head, looking at him with a questionable look.

He smiled and crumpled the bag of biscuits which was empty now. He stood up and I gaped at him. "I'm going to go to the restroom."

He said with a smile and turned to walk away. I extended my hand to call him back but he seemed unbothered.

"Gawi-bawi-bo" I saw a peppery hair coloured guy and a girl, both slammed their cards on the table.

✌️✊

“Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin team have won 30 cards. They pass this round.”

I saw the two tall men cheer and clap at each other. I looked at others still playing and then at the direction where Taehyung went.

“5 minutes to go!”

I looked at the table in front of me where a man and a woman were raising their hands and then slammed it on the table.

“Aguni wins!”

I sighed and looked at the flash card in my hand. "I need to take things in my hand now. I will have to save both Taehyung and me."

I walked towards the table while looking at my card. "Let's do this!"

"Excuse me?" I heard and turned around to a girl. "Do you want to play?" I asked and she smiled and wiggled her hands in denial.

"No, no! I lost in the first try itself." She said and I nodded in understanding. "But I have seen his card. I'll tell you his card in exchange for $50."

I rummaged through my pocket but there was no money. Umm... Who took my cash card?

"Here's $50 for her." Someone said and I turned around to see a Sandy brown coloured guy giving a cash card to the girl.

He smiled at me and I fixed my glasses while staring at him.

Jeon Jungkook!! The most famous fashion designer and vlogger in South Korea!

"Yes, since we gave you the money. Tell her the card!" Another voice squeaked and I turned my head to look at the blondie standing next to me.

Park Jimin!! The most famous model and food vlogger. Jeon Jungkook's handsome boyfriend.

Damn!

He looked at me and flashed me an eye smile. I choked on my breath, looking at them.

"What card are you looking for?" The girl asked and I looked at her. "Rock! Search for a ton of people with rock!"

"Just rock is fine, right?" She asked and I nodded with a smile. "Yes!"

"As long as they have rock, I'll pay you even more!" Jungkook said and my eyes widened. I gazed at him and he winked at me.

"Roger that! Please wait for a moment!" She said and walked away.

I cheered and fisted my hand in victory. "Yes! I am going to do it! Taehyung!" I said and looked in the direction where he went. "Just wait and watch me bring fortune to us!"

Jimin and Jungkook smiled at me. I looked at them before bowing my head. "Thank you so much!"

Jimin just winked at me and walked back with Jungkook waving at me and leaving. I smiled and tried to find the girl who just left.

"Where did the rock girl go?" I mumbled to myself while looking at the crowd. "Hurry up! Shit!"

I gritted my teeth and looked around when suddenly a deep voice spoke beside me. "How's it going, partner?"

I jumped and held my chest, looking at Taehyung smiling while looking at the crowd playing.

"How is it, you ask?" I asked with a huge fake grin but then barked at him with knitted brows, "It is going to end!"

I said pointing at the scoreboard where already two pairs were chosen. But then my eyes widened, realising something.

"Wait! There are 100 participants so there should be 100 cards in total!"

100🃏

"If one pair has 30 and the other has 49 then 79 cards are already used."

Cards won by players: 49 🃏 30🃏

49🃏+ 30🃏 = 79🃏 Already used

"That means there are only 21 cards left including both of us?"

100🃏 - 79🃏 =  21🃏

"It's over!" I bawled and groaned at the top of my lungs.

"Hey, you, over there!" A guy called and I looked at him in confusion when he said something that lit up the last hope in my soul,

"Either of you is fine! Let's battle!"