36: You ⚔️

Mirae's POV

I was sitting in room 2084 when the door creaked open and my eyes widened to see Jin entering.

We made an eye contact before taking a seat on the opposite side of the table. "Jin. I missed you."

He sneered at me and looked away. "I didn't."

I looked at him with sad eyes until I heard a mechanical voice echo in the room.

"Welcome to this gaming arena. We will be asking 5 Would you rather questions but to make it more thrilling the game will be realistic."

I looked at Jin in shock and he looked back at me.

"Yang Mirae, gets to have the first chance. So we will begin with her."

I gulped hard and looked at Jin. "Jin, only both of us will play?" He shrugged at me.

"Would you rather give away all your money or all your possessions?"

I bit my lips and hung my head low. "Money."

A screen lit up on our side showing my account balance. In a second everything turned to zero.

"Now you don't have any money."

"What possession do you even have to lose?" Jin asked and I looked at him. "All of you."

His eyes widened and he blinked several times before looking away.

I didn't lie.

I treasure them a lot.

"Would you rather speak only in a baby voice for a day or only be spoken to in a baby voice for a day?"

Jin chuckled and shook his head. "I like baby voices. So I would like to be spoken to in a baby voice for a day."

The table cabinet opened and a pair of ear devices appeared from it. Jin took it and put it inside his ears.

"Jin, do I sound like a baby?" I asked and he smiled while nodding. "You sound like a baby even without these ear devices.

I glared at him when my question came.

"Would you rather lose your memories or delete all the pictures in your phone?"

I took out my phone and deleted every picture I took. "I deleted all the pictures."

Jin chuckled before shaking his head. "This game is easy."

"Would you rather have a knife stabbed to your thigh or a knife stabbed on Mirae's thigh?"

Both of our eyes widened. I looked at Jin who looked at me in horror. "I- I would . . ." He said and answered. "Mirae's arm."

My hands shivered when a host entered the room. I looked at him and then at Jin who was looking at me with pained eyes.

The host held the knife close to his hands but I shook my head. "No, no! Ahh!"

I held the host's arm when he stabbed the knife into my thigh and pulled back and I grunted again. "Sorry, Mirae."

Tears fell from my eyes and I whimpered in pain. I couldn't open my eyes when my question was said.

"Would you rather have a Taser burn your arm or Jin's arm?"

I slowly opened my eyes looking into Jin's scary eyes before answering. "My arm."

His eyes widened and I screamed in pain when a hot Taser was placed against my arm. I cried for help, shaking and shivering in pain.

And the host pulled away the Taser from my skin. I slowly looked at Jin who was beyond shocked with my answer but I flashed him a weak smile.

"It's okay, Jin."

"Would you rather have a bottle blown over your head or Mirae's head?"

He looked at me shakily before saying, "Mirae."

I saw the host coming towards me with a champagne bottle in his hands. I shut my eyes and smiled.

The bottle hit my head badly, causing me to jerk forward because of the impact. My head was throbbing in pain while I felt some blood dripping down my forehead.

I couldn't even shout anymore. I was numb.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Jin. I saw a few tears stream down his face. I smiled at him when the mechanical voice spoke again.

"Would you rather have your head dipped in a bucket of water or Jin's head dipped in?"

"My head!" I cried out and the table parted exposing a big container of water. I took off my glasses and kept them beside the tub. The host held my neck and bent it to the water tub.

I tried to hold my breath with my eyes shut. But after a few seconds I struggled and let out my breath and some water entered my nose.

My eyes opened but I wasn't able to see things clearly. All I could make out was that the water was bloody.

Probably the blood from my head mixed with the water.

I was whimpering in pain and ready to lose consciousness when the host pulled me back.

I coughed vigorously, trying to catch my breath while taking deep breaths. I looked at Jin looking at me in horror while I whimpered.

I'm going to die.

"Would you rather take a bullet through your hand or have Mirae's abdomen stabbed?"

I looked at the host and smiled at him before mumbling.

"Stab me."

*******************

Dedicated this chapter to someone who makes sure to leave a comment on every chapter and who kind of predicted the fate of two charecters in the future chapters.