SA46

VENICE ELVIRA FUENTES

"You have to exchange your subjects with the new professor, Venice." The president announced, my brows arched with the thought that I will be re-doing all of the lectures that I finished last night.

I even had to drink two cups of coffee just to pack everything. I had everything organized from the start since there was a proper way how to deliver the lectures, lesson plan, and other things that may help the class.

"I can't accept that tita." Portraying that she's the tita of Daniella, the current president of this university. "Today is the first week I haven't even caught my breath the moment I walked in here."

She chuckled playfully. "I know, but the new professor was actually a freshman, and it would be nice for her to handle the first-year students. You will just have to exchange with her."

"In what year?" I look at my newly painted nails. They look so cute anyway with pink and shiny objects around them. I should do my hair next time.

"The graduating students, I want you to handle them." Is she specifically referring to them? "Daniella just got here and you knew about her issues with that little girl Krystal, right?"

"Is this a task or do you really want me to teach them?" I fixed my gaze on her, she finally caught my full attention, and I don't seem to like where this is going. Whatever they are trying to do here, I already got the hint of what was my entire intention here from the moment Krystal's name was mentioned.

They either want me to babysit her, or they want to use me on what on earth really did happen to her a few years ago. But considering that they specifically want me to do this job, perhaps it is because of my own company - VRA Security Agency that is currently leading the top position in Asia as well as in Europe.

Where we provide security for any person who needed it, artists, politicians, businessmen, etc, or even a simple person especially if Agatha needs my help.

"I just don't want my niece to be involved in the cruel tactics of their lolo, Miss Fuentes."

Ah right, that crappy old man. Hindi ko makakalimutan kung pano niya kawawain noon si Krystal, that poor girl suffered a lot from his hands.

"What do I get in exchange?" I asked, meaningfully. There's no way that I would do this without any trades. Business is business.

"Name your price, or maybe just say whatever you want Professor." Well then that's more I like it. "Or who knows you might also end up falling in love with your student because of this task." I almost choked on my own saliva when I heard her following statement.

"I hope you're just cracking a joke, President." I rolled my eyes. Well, we're close enough like friends, but we never put our position in advantage to take a roll in this university.

Though, I already knew that Daniella is willing to take every chance that she would get to get closer to Krystal. After all, I already knew that she has feelings for that girl. I wonder if it was love at first sight or she already knew her before.

After that private conversation, I immediately withdrew my full attention and placed it on the next class that I will be teaching from now on. No other than, those kiddos who had been close to us ever since. But there's this specific girl that I hate - I just despise how her running mouth gets on my nerves all the time. Like where the hell is she getting those energies to drink that it is almost like she's been 24 hours awake?

I gracefully walked in front of the board, without introducing myself verbally. I wrote my name as it was supposed to be.

Engr. Venice Elvira Fuentes