Chapter 1

Some of the chapters of this story are not for young readers

Some of the chapters of this story are not for young readers. As it may contain such as strong language, sexual content, age gap, religious skepticism, and skepticism beliefs. If you find it disturbing, offensive, and inappropriate, please discontinue reading or skip the chapter.

The content of most of the chapter is intended for Mature readers only.

*I will be addressing Harry as a female character. (Mrs / mother/ mom).

==============================

This has been the third time his been calling his mother who went out to do groceries without him. He just arrived from school that afternoon and found out his mom is not in the house. He doesn't want him to go out anywhere without him since they just moved here. Both of them are not familiar with the area.

He sighed and dialed one more time. He gasped when he finally answered. "Mom, where are you? I told you not to go out without me!" He exclaimed. He can't help but heave his voice at him.

"It's alright, I'm done anyway; are you at home now? How's school?" Harry asked his 17 year old son.

"School is fine!" He accidently raised his voice, but quickly realized what he did. He immediately apologized. "Sorry.."

Harry frowned while staring in front of the wheels while driving on the highway going back home. By the voice of his son, he certainly not okay. He heard him sigh in the other line.

"What happened, Devy?"

"Mom please, stop calling me that.."

He can't help but smile. Sometimes he forgot that he was no longer his baby but a full-grown teenage man.

"Well talk when I get there, okay?"

He put the phone down and stopped at the closest McDonald's. He brought some of his son's favorite food. Whenever he is down, one of his ways to cheer him up is to let him eat his favorite treats.

It's tough for his age to adjust to a new place, new school, and friends. Devon just entered his first year in college. At first, he was excited and happy to be a part of it, and couldn't wait to join the school football game. When they moved a month ago, he immediately joined the tryouts and got lucky to be picked as one of the freshmen for the university football players. And Harry couldn't be even proud of his son. He has been an athlete since he was a kid, and his biggest dream is to be a professional football player. Everything seems to fall into place for his son's plan. And for him, he is happy to see his son's achievements.

However, the tough part of his life right now is getting new friends. He can't seem to let go of his friends that he left in Hawaii.

Harry park his car and picked up all the things he brought. He went inside the house and noticed that Devon is in the patio talking to his friends in his laptop again.