Chapter 6

Harry doesn't know how to put himself to calm down

Harry doesn't know how to put himself to calm down. He is in the kitchen, hiding from the person that he invited. He is too distracted with his aura and the fact that he resembles Zayn's a lot. He has such a strong resemblance that it feels like he is looking at one person. The only differences they had, were their tattoos and the way he dressed. It becomes so difficult to relax in front of his son when that person is looking at him, the same way Zayn looked at him 17 years ago.

He took a deep breath again while clenching his finger, which had a small cut in it when he almost dropped the pan earlier. Fortunately, Javadd we're able to catch it. He slowly peeks at the dining area where they are taking their dinner. He is thankful that his son, as usual, is focused on having his food earlier that he didn't notice how uncomfortable he was.

He went to the sink and tried to think about how to deal with the situation. He needs time to calm down because if he continues to act like this his son might notice his behavior.

"Are you not going to join us?"

He gasped and immediately turned around. It was Javad standing near him. Without thinking, he stepped back and hit his lower back at the edge of the counter table.

"Ow-" He groaned. Suddenly Javadd reach his arms and pulled him back, slamming his face into his chest. He looked up and the first thing he saw were his long eyelashes and those deep brown eyes looking straight at him.

"Careful," He said quietly. His eyes went to his finger which was resting on his chest, and he noticed the small cut. "Did you hurt yourself?"

Harry realizes their position so he immediately steps back and turns around, trying to hide his redness.

A shake of his head is the only response he could give to him. Then he heard his son shouting from the dining area.

"Yuh bruh, you done with your food? There's still some dessert here!"

Almost a minute pass before Javad replied. "Yeah, I'll be there in a minute."

Harry refuse to turn around as he could feel his deep stare at the back of his head. He does, however, manage to speak to him. "Y-you better go back, I'll just follow.."

==============================

Davon is busy eating his dessert and his vegetable salad. The food is almost empty and he just realized his mom hasn't been taking his dinner yet.

"Mom, can you join us at the dining table before you start questioning Javad in there, please? The food is almost empty!" He shouted across the dining table. He chuckled when he realized how hungry he was that he didn't notice he almost ate the entire food!

After a few minutes, Javad and his mother appeared from the kitchen going to the dining table. Harry is seating in front of his son while Javad went back to his place beside Davon.