Chapter 17

Two days passed since he offered Zain a job at one of his restaurants

Two days passed since he offered Zain a job at one of his restaurants. It was also the day he had been coming in and out of Zain's apartment and making him meals before going to work. This has been added to his daily basis. Truth be told, his happy with what he was doing, not because there's something going on between them, but because he is a hard working man who pays all his bills. A simple gesture in helping him on a daily basis, would really help Zain a lot. However, this is without Dave's knowledge.

Zain also gives him the key to his flat, so anytime he can visit his place even when his not around. They talked a lot that day, including him offering to pay his rent. But Zain immediately declines his offer as well as providing him extra money. He didn't accept all of it.

"I'm happy and grateful for helping me and offering me a job.." Tucking his hair behind his ear. "But paying my bills and giving me extra money without working on it..." He shook his head and give him a smile. "..that I definitely won't accept, babe. I'm not that kind of person.."

Harry looked down and felt so embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to help you.." He said softly.

Zain laughed and lifted his chin. "It's alright! You already are, so stop being so cute or else I'm going to strip you!"

==============================

Around 8 a.m Dave already left for school. So his also preparing everything to go to Zain's apartment. He brought the key to his flat in case he needed it.

He arrived at almost 11 a.m. in his place. He knows his still sleeping at this hour so he slowly opens the door using the key and tiptoes he went inside.

He smiled when he saw him curling in the bed, sleeping. He tried not to move too much to avoid any noises as he slowly put the box on the table and picked up his clothes from the floor and placed them in his small closet. The man has a habit of throwing his clothes on the floor including his shoes every time he arrives from his work. So he picks them up one by one. Having 3 jobs is exhausted, so doing an extra job like cleaning your place is impossible when all of your energy is already depleted by working. So he did a quick cleaning in his room while he was still sleeping. Then he took all of the trash.

He gasped when Zain suddenly stood up and hugged him from behind. He didn't notice him waking up. His holding his white sheets and wrapped them around their body. He turned his head and noticed his eyes were still closed and still looked sleepy. He chuckles.

"Go back to bed, Z. You still look tired."

"You're coming with me in bed." After he said that. He immediately pulled him and tossed him in the bed.

"You only got one hour before your job—"

"Then, let's make it quick, turn around.." Zain grinning at him while he unbuckles his pants.

"Do we really have to do this now? You're going to be late!" He said as he tried to get off in the bed, but Zain pushed him back and caught his mouth to his.