Chapter 20 (Mature+)

Harry woke up before 8, and found out that Dave had already went to school

Harry woke up before 8, and found out that Dave had already went to school. He really wanted to try and talk to his son one more time, but found himself alone in the house that morning.

He went to the kitchen and prepared his breakfast. His phone rings, it was Zain. He looked puzzled while he picked up his phone, despite the fact that he was  supposed to be sleeping at this hour. He answers it.

"Good morning, what are you doing right now?" Zain asked.

"Good morning, are you supposed to be still sleeping right now?"

"Yeah, I can't sleep. I miss you."

He smiled. "We just saw each other yesterday."

"I still miss you; I want to be beside you every day, every hour, every minute of the day..." His voice became soft as he spoke at him on the phone.

Harry blushed and bit his lips, but he giggled. "I'll be coming over later.."

"Can I come over there right now?"

Harry paused and think for a minute. Then he remembered Dave already went to school and he'll be coming later this afternoon. So they have plenty of time alone in the house.

"Yes, you can come over; Dave has already left for school," He immediately heard him moving around in the background.

"I'll be there in five minutes!" Zain said and immediately turned off his phone without saying goodbye. He quickly grabbed the key to his motorcycle and within a second, his gone.

Harry just stared at his phone and listened to that busy tone. He can't believe he just hung up on him. But then, he smiled thinking he'd be here in the house with him.

He quickly prepared his breakfast and added some more for Zain. However, in the back of his mind, he is trying to ignore the odds that his son might catch them.

After a few minutes, he already heard his motorcycle outside. He took a quick check in the mirror before going outside. He opened the gate and was surprised to see him holding a bouquet of red roses. He blushed and felt so overwhelmed.

Zain scratched his head. "I know it's too early to receive flowers, but I hope you like it-"

He didn't let him finish, he swiftly grabbed his head and kissed him.

"I like it so much.. Thank you.." He whispered after he let go of his lips.

They went inside the house. They had breakfast together that morning and he also serves him tea after they finish eating. Then they went out on the patio and enjoyed talking to each other.

"So, has Dave mentioned anything to you yet?" Zain asked, drawing him closer. Harry is sitting on his lap sideways, while he is sitting on the single couch outside.

Harry's face become solemn. "No.. He didn't tell me anything and he left early for school this morning; I was planning to talked to him again."

Zain smiled. "Just be patient. He'll tell you soon."

Harry turned his head towards him. "How come you can't tell me what you two were talking about?"

Zain laughed. "Don't make me say it; I don't want to ruin your son's trust."

He sighed. "Fine.."

After they finished their tea, Harry began preparing Zain's meal for his work that afternoon

After they finished their tea, Harry began preparing Zain's meal for his work that afternoon. He went to the kitchen and started cooking. After a few minutes, Zain went inside and followed him into the kitchen. He hugged him from behind and rested his chin on his shoulder while watching him cooking.

"Are you done?" Zain murmured in his ear.

"Yeah, I'm done."

"Good, because your smell gives me rock fucking hard right now.."

He turned around and looked at him for a second, then down to his groin.

"Why do you always have a hard-on every morning?" He seriously asked him with croaked brow.

Zain laughed. "I really don't know." He grinned.

Harry signed. He pushed him to the counter table and told him to set. Then he leaned closer to his pants and unbuckled them. Zain is smiling while he rested his hands at the back, looking at what he was doing.

Harry gaves him a mind-blowing, electrifying blowjob on that kitchen counter and all he could do was moan and gasped for air while holding his hair. He slips his hand on his neck down to his throat and feels the bulge of his dick moving inside his mouth. He licked his lips, it added to his arousal. Especially, when he tried to french-kiss the tip of its head. He moaned deeply as he stroked Harry's hair.

He couldn't take it. He abruptly pulls his hair, leaving his wet mouth wide open. He gets off on the counter.

"Take it off and turn around.." He said in his deep voice. He desperately wants to be inside of him.

Harry places his hand on the counter as Zain goes behind him. He gasped when he started to nudge the tip of his dick in his entrance. Zain is holding his waist and slightly pulls it to elevate his hips for easy access.

"Breath.." Zain whispered. Then he slowly pushed inside.

Harry clenched his hand on the table. He couldn't help but to moan in pleasure. It feels so good that he clenches his toes on the floor. Especially when Zain starts to grind him to make sure everything goes inside. His knees almost give in. Luckily, Zain was able to hold him.

"Hold still.."

They're body rock together and both are lost in the sensation. Every thrust incites a sexy moan from Harry and when he pulls half of his dick, it trembles his entire body. Then for the first time, Zain starts to have a sex-talk to him.

"Do you like it? You're so tight I couldn't hardly pull it out.." He murmured. However, the only response he could give him is his heavily breathe.

"Do you want to feel me moving inside of you? Here, give me your hand-" Zain suddenly grabs his hand and places it below his belly bottom, just an inch above his pubic hair. He guides his hand in that area and tells him to put pressure on it by pressing his hands.

Harry gasped, when he actually felt a bulge moving inside of his lower abdomen.

"Do you feel that? That's me, babe.." Then he lick his ears before he went on full tilt.

"Ahh-!" Harry shouts when Zain push it too hard that he almost lifted him on the ground. He began to thrust into him relentlessly.

The house was filled with their moans and the sound of their skin. And when they reached the apex, both trembled in pleasure.

Zain dragged his hand down to his face and his gaze softened. Both still catching their breathe as Harry plopped his face in the kitchen counter. Then he leans up to locks Harry's eyes and kissed him.