Chapter 18 (Mature+)

Thigh shaking, voice trembling and his legs are wide open while his been stroked

Thigh shaking, voice trembling and his legs are wide open while his been stroked. Nothing in his body was left untouched while he tried to cover his mouth. He can't count how many times he come, but Zayn is still hasn't come even once.

Zain looked over at him, sweat dripping from his brow, holding his two legs. Then he smirk, and took a bite of his thigh.

"Oww.." He murmured. 

Harry gasped when Zain went full throttle again. He clenches his hair looking at Zain thrusting him so hard, while spreading his legs.

But what worries him is the sound of the bed, it looks like it's going to collapse any minute.

"Z-zain slow down—ahh.." He moaned when he intentionally hit that spot again. He bit his lower lip. He was able to hold his voice as what Zain advised him since the wall is not thick. However, what they can't cover is the sound of their skin slamming against each other, and the moistness of their body.

"Ohh- God I'm gonna—"

He clenched his toe in the air as he arched his back while his entire body trembled. This is the 3rd time he had come and not sure if he still has energy left in his body. Also, he already started to feel sour down there.

Zain pulled it out and he suddenly stood up. He's too tired to ask as he lay down on the bed so drained and exhausted.

He paused when Zain suddenly gave him a bottle of water.

"You've been releasing a lot of liquid in your body, drink some water so you won't pass out."

His head is still in the cloud so he just accepts it without saying anything and drinks the entire water. After that, Zain pull him up and lifted him to the table.

Harry gasped as he looked down and realized that he is still hard as a rock!

"W-wait Zain—" He catches his mouth and give him an intense kiss before he slowly pushes him to lay down to the table. Then he saw him smirking and tried to hold his laughed. He was tricked by that kiss.

He enters him again and do another round on that table. This time Harry could feel Zain is about to go off, so he didn't argue when he pulled him up for the second time. Instead, he went along with his movements and tried to keep up with him. He wants to end this as quickly as he can so he can still attend to his second job and also his body could no longer take another round.

Harry wrapped his arms around Zain's shoulder and his legs crossed around his waist. He carried him in his full weight but he still manage to go full speed. He is no longer trying to hold his voice, his too weak for that and Zain doesn't care anymore when he moans loudly every time he thrust him hard.

Finally he felt him twitching inside and could feel their bodies quivered. Zain leaned closer to his shoulder and took another bite into his flesh. It didn't take long for them to go off together. Both breathe heavily as Zain slowly lays him back to bed before he falls asleep. He heard him murmured but his too tired to understand what it was. The only words he heard was the word he said; "..you.."

Meanwhile, Dave is waiting at the store while sipping his iced coffee and eating his Doritos

Meanwhile, Dave is waiting at the store while sipping his iced coffee and eating his Doritos. But he couldn't taste it since his head is somewhere else. The meeting he had this morning from the director and the coach is still in his mind. He can't talk to any of his friends in school about it which makes him edgy. So, he went to look for Zain to express his confusion either his going to accept their offer or not. He doesn't want to tell his mother about it yet, because he's not sure if he's going to be happy about the news.

He looked at the time, it was already 15 minutes past 4, his already late and wonder if he will be here. He whiff and decided to just go back to his car. Then he heard his motorcycle parked. He smiled.

"Hey, Z!" He called.

Zain was shocked to see Dave there. Who wouldn't? when he just had sex with his mother in his apartment a while ago, and talking to him right now makes him feel a bit guilty.

"What's with that reaction, did you do something you don't want me to know!" He joked and laughed.

Zain places a forced smile on his face and shook his head awkwardly. "N-no I was late already and I hadn't seen you since that game. I was surprised."

"Yeah, you're 15 minutes late; what happened? Did you oversleep with a chick?" He smirks.

He smiled back and tried not to be obvious. "Hey, I'm a good boy, I don't do that! But who knows!" They both laughed.

"So, what brought you here?"

Dave's smiles slowly faded as he scratch his head. "There's really something I want to talk about, but I guess maybe later? You're late already—"

"Nah, it's fine, I don't plan to work today anyway. So what is it?" He asked. They moved to a bench near the store to talk.

Dave told him about the meeting he had in the school and the confusion he had whether he was going to accept it or not.

"Why are you having second thought in accepting it? Is that what you dreamed of?"

"Yeah, I want to accept it, it's not everyday you got that opportunity but.." He sighed. "..I already have friends and peace that I want in my school; everything seems okay now. But what makes me worried is, what if I failed? What if they find me not worthy for that position? I don't want to disappoint everyone. It's scary, y'know.."

Zain scratched his brow and couldn't help but to smile. "You're like your mother.." He murmured.

"What?"

"What I'm trying to say is, how would you know?" Dave looks at him. "How would you know you're going to fail when you haven't tried it yet? Instead thinking of what others to say to you, how about you show them what you got and let them know that you are worth to be their captain? Would that be sound scary or a challenge to you?" He smiled at him.

Dave give him a relief smile. "You think I can do it?"

"Of course! I saw how you play, and you look badass, your mom is so proud of you," He gave him a gentle tapped his shoulder. "What happened to the captain anyway? Why was he replaced?"

"He got caught doing drugs in a club. That guy also hates me.."

"Then this is your opportunity, Dave. Go and grab it."