Epilogue

7 months had passed since that eventful birthday party and the announcement of Harry's pregnancy. Dave finally able to convince his mother to let him have his own place with the help of Zain of course. At first there was a huge fuse, as what they expected, Harry deliberately refused with his plan.

Both Zain and Dave were able to calm him down and finally gain his approval.

That was four months ago.

Right now Dave is driving to the hospital to visit his mom who just gave birth this morning. He's smiling while looking at the flower he brought for him. He's very excited to see his little sister.

When he arrived at the room where they were staying, he could already hear a baby crying inside

When he arrived at the room where they were staying, he could already hear a baby crying inside. He flung open the door quickly.

"Dave!" Zain exclaimed while holding the baby in his arms. He was pacing trying to make the baby stop from crying. He could tell the joy in Zain's face while holding the baby.

His eyes widened. "Is that her?! Can I hold her?" He didn't wait for his answer, he already held the baby in his arms. He felt so overwhelmed to finally be able to hold his little sister in his arms.

It took him a minute before he notice his mom in the bed silently watching him.

"Sorry mom, I was too excited to notice you there!"

Harry shook his head. " It's alright, why you didn't visit us last week, Dave? And you didn't even pick up Zain's call?"

Dave is doing funny faces with the baby, before he answer his mother. "It's our exams, and our practice is keeping my team busy for the entire week. But I'm really sorry for not giving you a call.." Dave smiled apologetically.

"Just give us a text or just a short information of what's going on next time, alright?" Zain added, as he gave him a tap on his shoulder.

"Yeah, it won't happen again,"

Harry sighed. He wants to get angry but since he just gave birth, and his body is still in pain, he chooses to remain calmed. "Anyway, how are you? Did you sleep well? Did you eat properly? Do you still take your vitamins every morning?"

"Yes, I didn't miss any of those. And besides, those are the deals we had in order for me to have my own place.." He smiled as he noticed the baby was now sleeping in his arms. He lowered his voice. " so mom.. what's her name?"

Zain answered him. "We named her after you.. It's going to be 'Devine'.."

Dave's face beams. "I like it! It sounds exactly like my name!" He giggled, then suddenly his attention caught something while looking at his mother. He gasped when he saw a ring in his hand. "Wait mom-is that an engagement ring?!" His eyes widened as his gaze hopping between Zain and Harry.

Zain answered his question while scratching his head. "Y-yeah, I propose to your mother last week.. That's why I keep on calling you to confirm if it's okay with you if we make this official.."

Harry is looking down while gripping his ring, nervous about what his son is going to say. Whether he's going to approve or not.

"Of course! There's no reason for me to disagree, Z. I'm very happy that you will be part of our family!" He paused and looked at him. "But don't expect me to call you 'Dad'. That's not gonna happen!"

They laughed.

"Thanks Dave. I've been dreaming to have a complete family, and this is what I've been waiting for.. I can't guarantee that I can be a perfect partner for your mom but, I promise you, I will protect our family until my last breath.."

==============================

💛💚Final Chapter💚💛