Chapter 15 (Mature+)

"

"..enough.."

Zain murmured as he held his chin up. "I want to see you naked.." He said and slowly held the tip of his clothes as he took them off. He could feel Harry's trembling body, so he gave him a gentle kiss on the lips before he continued. He slowly removes his clothes one by one until his completely naked in front of him.

"You're so beautiful.." He said, his gaze drawn to Harry's white-pinkish skin.

"Don't stare.." Harry mumbled while covering his face in his hand.

He tucked his hair behind his ear and removed his hand. He kissed him so passionately and Harry returned the gesture. Slowly, his hand roamed around, sensing the warmth and the softness of his skin. He brushed his finger across his collarbone, down to his small waist and when he reached his behind, he gave it a massage with his two hands.

Harry can't stop moaning when Zain's hands are enjoying groping him. Then he gasped when one of his hands transferred in front, now his rubbing him from front to back.

"W-wait.." His voice quivered and tried to push Zain while pulling his hands to stop from rubbing. But Zain has no intention of stopping. Instead, he locked him by wrapping his arms around and continued rubbing him.

He laments and almost shed tears, his hands are making him lose his composure. Especially when his knee trembled and his body began having an orgasmic convulsion. He could no longer hold the ground, and soon he slowly slid down and almost lost consciousness.

Zain stared at his wet hands and smiled. He holds him tight as he gives him a back rub to help him gain his breath. He can still feel his trembling body against him and his heavy breath.

"..breathe, babe.." he whispered in his ear before he lifted him and placed him in the bed. He looked at him and couldn't help but to lick his lips staring at his naked body. He slowly crawls towards him and places himself above.

Harry spread his arms and hugged Zain tight. He flinches when he licks his ears, then he whispers.

"Can I go all the way..?"

Harry closed his eyes and bit his lips; he didn't say a word but he nodded to his request. However, his nervous, it's been such a long time and his not sure if he can take it in without too much pain.

Zain detached his body to his and grabbed his knees as he slowly spread his legs. He places himself between.

"Z-zain I-" He stopped him for a while and held his hands. " I haven't done it f-for a long long time and I'm-"

Zain kissed him and whispered in his ear. "I'll take it easy, just tell me if you want me to stop.."

He nodded as he clenched in the sheets, bracing for his entrance.

He gasped when he felt his cock pushing through, he closed his eyes. He tried to relax as much as he could so he wouldn't have a problem going in.

"Make it quick.." He thought when he started to feel the pain getting intense and slowly feeling a chill run down his spine. He couldn't control his shaking thigh when he was finally inside.

Sweat dripped from his face as he watched Zain above him, biting his lower lip and staring at their body becoming one.

"G-give me a second to breathe-...please," He murmured. Zain gently massages his hips and gives him time to adjust. After a while, he began to move.

Both were not ready for the intensity it would bring to their bodies. Zain couldn't stop twitching with each thrust, causing Harry to arch his back and clench his feet on the sheets.

Soon Zain began slamming him hard, his movements are growing more and more powerful every second, humping him relentlessly which makes him whimper in desperation. The sensation is driving them both insane.

Zain's eyes twitch and clenched his teeth, lifting Harry's legs and placing them on his shoulder, his about to go off. He made eye contact with him and he understood what he was trying to say.

Not long enough they both discharge, giving them an electric orgasm. Zain's mouth claimed him, and gave him a good night passionate kiss that night.

 Zain's mouth claimed him, and gave him a good night passionate kiss that night

Past 8:00 a.m. when they wake up and they need to get going since it's going to be rush hour and their checkout will be at 9:00 a.m.

"I'll drive," Zain said and asked for the key to his car.

Harry smiled at ease. Earlier his worried if he could drive since his entire body felt so sour. "Thank you."

Zain gave him a quick kiss on the lips before they went inside the car and drove away in that place.

==============================

It was almost 11 a.m. when they finally arrived at Harry's House. Both are exhausted from a long trip. Especially Zain, while in the car he was able to take a nap so he's not that worn out.

Zain sigh as they get out of the car. He gives the key back to him and smiles weakly. "I'll be going now—"

"Stay here for a while, I know you're tired; let me at least prepare you lunch," He smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He grabs his hand and leads him inside the house. He let him set in the dining area and he went to the kitchen to quickly prepare something for them to eat.

"Is this fine? Dave could be here in a minute.."

He turned around and nodded. "Don't worry, my son likes you, so he won't suspect anything."

He went to the fridge and plan to prepare his favorite food. He tried to do this quickly as he could. He flinched when he felt Zain's presence behind him and felt his arms wrapping his waist. The he gives him tiny kisses at the back of his ears.

"I wonder if he will ever accept me.." Zain mused. Which makes Harry pause as his smiles slowly faded. Then he turned around to look him straight in the eyes.

"I'm not sure what he'll say, but can we keep this to ourselves for awhile?" He asked almost sounding begging.

"I know, but if you're ready, tell me first and I'll talk to him."

Harry nodded and continue in preparing their lunch that afternoon. Zain went back home to his flat pass 1 p.m already, giving him a little time to prepare for his first job that day. Then around 4 p.m he will have his second job at the convenience store and that would be until 10:00 p.m. His third and last job will be from 11:00 p.m until 2:00 a.m.

He smiled while carrying his lunch box that Harry gave him earlier. It has everything in it. This will give him a lot of savings for today's budget.

Pass 2 in the morning when he finally done his last job. He plopped his exhausted body into his bed and let go a deep sigh. Then he grab his phone and texted Harry.

"Good night, Babe.. Sweet dreams."