Chapter 5

Harry had just finished cooking that afternoon and was waiting for his son to come home and the other person that he invited

Harry had just finished cooking that afternoon and was waiting for his son to come home and the other person that he invited. He plans to ask him other questions regarding the area and if it is safe for people like them who are new in the place. Because he will not think twice to transfer to another location if necessary just to provide a safe environment for his son.

However, when he learns that the person he invited requested a specific food, he can't help but become emotional while cooking, because it was Zayn's favorite dish. He looks at the time; it's past four a.m already, and it won't be long before they arrive.

==============================

Meanwhile, Davon had just arrived at the store and immediately saw Javad waiting outside with his motorcycle. He went out to his car and ran towards him.

"Yuh bruh, so sorry I'm late, a bit of traffic on my way here from school," He explained while catching his breath.

Javad tossed his cigarette and nodded at him. "No problem, I just got here," He paused. " Hey.. Is your mom strict?" He suddenly asked and unable to look at him.

A smile slowly forms on Davon's face when he senses awkwardness in his action, especially when he tries to hide it by avoiding eye contact with him. The first time he met him he quickly got the first expression of being a tough, fearless guy. His tattoo and the way he dresses up also added to his bad-boy image, which makes him look cool. However, it's the opposite of what he is seeing right now. He is looking at the other side of his character.

He gently taps his shoulder and assures him. "Hey, relax. My mom is the most gentle, loving person you'll ever meet." He grinned as he proudly presented his mother. "He's also an excellent cook."

==============================

It only takes 30 mins by driving from school to his house, but since it was traffic, Zayn arrived at his place first while Dave got stuck in the traffic again. Luckily he was able to provide his address so he could simply wait for him in front of his house.

Javadd removed his helmet and parked his bike near the address given to him by Davon. He looks around and can't help but be impressed by the surroundings. Every house is enormous and has unique modern styles. The place is obviously for wealthy people. He remembers what Davon told him the day before that his family owns a lot of bakeries and restaurants, so living in a place like this is no longer surprising he thought.

And when his eyes landed on Davons house, he almost dropped his jaw.

"Holy shit.." He muttured as he stared at the white modern three-story house. " That kid is fucken rich.."

He stepped a little closer to the gate to admire the incredible stone arrangements designed in the gate, unaware he had stepped on the censor of the intercom. Suddenly he heard that familiar voice which nearly made him jump.