Chapter 13

They arrived at the arena 30 minutes before the game began and since they had a VIP ticket, they had no trouble getting inside

They arrived at the arena 30 minutes before the game began and since they had a VIP ticket, they had no trouble getting inside. They went into a different entrance going to the VIP room. The majority of people watching are students and a lot of them are bringing their own signboards and props to show their support for their team.

Dave mentions that he will be wearing the number 25 jersey and will be in the second and last of the final quarter of the game. He sat in the second row of the VIP room and there were only a few people inside. While waiting for Zain who decided to buy some popcorn and some drinks, he was thinking of the conversation they had after the intense kiss they'd shared earlier.

"Why can't you be more honest with yourself.."

His huffing staring back at Zain's eyes, just an inch away from his face. "I-I'm being honest! I don't -"

Zain kissed him again and pushed his tongue inside his mouth, he moaned. Then Zain stopped again and let go of his mouth which makes him gasped.

"That's not what I feel when I taste your lips."

He hasn't yet regained his normal breath, so talking is a bit hard. "L-let me go.." Harry pushed him but his grip on his waist tightened. "You misunderstood everything! I never like your kiss and this is—"

Zain locked his mouth once more, but this time it was deep and so passionate that he responded to his kisses again, and when they finished their breath labored.

Their face is too close that their breath is crashing each other.

Zain gaze went down to his wet lips and gently wiped them with his finger. "Don't deny it, we felt something that day when we first met.. I feel it too, Harry. Why are you denying it?"

Harry started to become edgy about the conversation. "Because this is not supposed to happen, it's all wrong and it's my fault!"

"What makes it all wrong?" Zain answered with disparate in his voice.

"Everything, Zain! Everything is wrong! Aside from our age, you are also Davon's friend! And it's like I'm betraying him! So this will never work!"

"Why are you assuming that it's not gonna work? We haven't even tried it yet!" He let go his waist and cage his face in his both hand. "Listen, I know I've got nothing but everything in me, I'm willing to risk it all for you. Am I not worth the risk?"

===============================

Zain arrived carrying two medium popcorn and two drinks. He sat next to him and placed the snacks in the center of their chair. Harry started eating the popcorn.

"What is Davon's number, do you know?"

"He said, he will be wearing the number 25."

They heard loud music and people are started shouting. The game is about to start. Harry suddenly felt overwhelmed when he saw the players appear on the field. And he is ecstatic when he saw Davon together with his team. This is his dream and he is so happy to finally see him play. He can't help but show his support by clapping his hands together with the other people. Then Zain stood up and gave a loud cheer and whistle while throwing a fist in the air. He laughed.