Chapter 11

His heart was racing and he was sweating as he leaned against the wall, trying to hide from the person waiting for him downstairs

His heart was racing and he was sweating as he leaned against the wall, trying to hide from the person waiting for him downstairs. He doesn't have any plans to go down. He is too scared to face him and what he might say to him for what he did last night.

"How long are you going to stand there? I can actually see your shadow from here," Zain said, standing at the end of the stairs, and looking over.

Harry bit his lower lip; he doesn't sound angry, but he can't find the strength to move in his spot.

"Harry, can we talk? Could you please come down?"

He plopped his face in his palm and wriggled. He stomped his feet on the floor, feeling so helpless.

"I'm going up there if you don't go down."

He freezes; he wants to roll over on the floor and cry but it won't help anything. He doesn't have a choice but to face him. So, he gathers all of his remaining strength.

"I'm going down.." He gulped. Then he walks slowly towards the stairs.

Zain is waiting at him at the end of the stairs. Looking over at him as he goes down. He could feel his face flush.

=============================

Zain is staring intensely at the person who kept him awake last night. He could tell Harry was the same, his awkwardness was so clearly apparent that he could barely look at him. He moves closer.

"You already know why I'm here.."

"I'm sorry, that was a mistake..." His voice quivered, turning his face to the ground. Hands at the back, leaning against the wall.

"Mistake?"

"Yes, that was not supposed to happen. I-I don't know why I did that.."

There's a prolonged pause before Zain speaks again.

"What was on your mind when you kiss me?" He asked, leaning closer to him.

Harry tighten his lips. Zain is trying to trap him by asking questions that he surely can't answers. He knows exactly what words to use to control the conversation, and to think this guy is only 19 years old kid!

He clenched his fist, refusing to be controlled by a child nearly the same age as his son!

"I don't know okay! it just happened but it shouldn't have! Maybe I got carried away because you were so nice to me-and and.. you helped me with Adrian-"

"So you kissed everyone whenever you got carried away?"

"No! Look, that was an accident, period! Don't make things more complicated, this is-"

"I'm not; I just want to know why you did that; it's a simple question."

"You're a 19-year-old kid! And I have a son who is nearly your age! You shouldn't talk to me in that manner!" He clenched his jaw as he glared at him, but when he looks at his face, there is no trace of being bothered.

"Harry, I didn't come here to fight with you. I simply want to know the reason. Because I can't seem to get it out of my mind. And I'm sorry if you find me annoying; I know I'm just a kid to you, but I'm not stupid."

Harry gasped and took a step back when Zain suddenly leaned closer to his ear and whispered. "That was not even a kiss.. Let me teach you how to kiss properly-" He lifted his chin and instantly kissed him.

His moves were too quick for Harry to notice; like he was nailed on the floor, his body refused to move. Especially when he felt his tongue is trying to enter in his mouth. He gasped when Zain's hands suddenly slides on his waist and pulled him closer, causing his mouth to open.

He moaned and closed his eyes when his tongue dug inside his mouth. It's been such a long time since his last kissed, and this sensation is almost a foreign to him. He tiptoed and rested his hands on Zain's chest when he shove his tongue to get a deeper taste. This time he was already lost in the sensation, and he couldn't help but respond to his aggressive kiss.

Harry tilted his head, mimicking all of his rhythms. Their tongue is moving around, and he could feel Zain smirking while enjoying the sensation. He bit his lower lip before letting it go. There was a quick stare in their gaze before he unwrapped his arms around him.

From the moment he let him go, he plopped to the ground and Zain looked at him, his eyes were smoky, grinning, and flashing half of his teeth.

"You talk about our age and you call me a 'kid,' but you don't even know how to kiss?" He chuckled and fixed his jacket before he turned around and went out. Leaving him stone cold on the floor.

"The nerve! Who does he think he was?!" He slams the chopping board on the kitchen table while cooking his dinner that night

"The nerve! Who does he think he was?!" He slams the chopping board on the kitchen table while cooking his dinner that night. For the entire day, he can't stop thinking about what happened that morning; he is so furious that he decided not to go out that day and stayed in his room, cursing himself for allowing a kid to control him, worst, that kid was able to dominate him!

He drops the knife when he remembers that he responded to his intense kiss. He shook his head and screamed. "Why did you kiss him back, you idiot!" He spat, talking by himself and how he regretted it. He almost jumped when his phone rang. Davon was on the other line. He answered it.

"How's everything in there, Mom? Have you had your dinner, yet?"

He smiled. "Yeah, I'm cooking my dinner right now." He said, trying to keep his voice calm.

"Good. We will have our first game tomorrow, and I want you to be there, mom. Our coach gives us two free tickets, so, I'll give you the other one."

His face lit up. This would be the first time seeing his son play the game. "Of course, Dave! Even if there isn't a free ticket, I'll still watch the game!" He heard him laugh. This would be a nice change of pace from what had occurred between him and Javadd. "What time should I be there?"

"You should arrive 2 hours before kick-off starts, mom; the game starts at 7 p.m., but it's best if you arrive for 2-3 hours, because there may be heavy traffic, and getting here will take almost 2 hours."

"Alright, I'll take note of that; do you have a friend who is going to watch as well? You said you had two tickets, right?"

"Yeah, I gave it to Javadd, so you'll both be my guests tomorrow; I was thinking, it'd be best if you let him go with you, since it'll be a long ride going from here-"

"Why him?!" He suddenly felt dizzy when he heard that name.

"Why not? His my friend now, and I gave him the ticket this morning. This would also be my gesture for helping me."

From what Davon said, he realized that Javadd also save him from Adrian. He remembers how Javadd did treat his wounds and help him. In fact, he did nothing wrong, it was him who started their feud. And this morning he was not angry with him either, and he spoke to him calmly, while his the one yelling and refusing to talk.

"Mom?"

He sighed, his entire being wanting to refuse, and said no to his son. "S-sure Dave. He can come with me.." Voice dropped. He was ready and determined to avoid that man. But guilt strikes every nook and cranny of his body, knowing it's all his fault.