Chapter 13: It's time for The Senior Friendship Bonanza Week-long Getaway

CHAPTERTHIRTEENCHAPTERTHIRTEENCHAPTERTHIRTEENCHAPTERTHIRTEENCHAPTERTHIR

Colleen's P.O.V.

 I opened the car door and told Giovanni a 'bye and thanks' hurriedly before running as fast as I can to where the bus is. My aunt is by the doors, tapping her feet impatiently with Louisse on her side. When he saw me running up to them, he grinned and elbowed his mom. I reached them at last and Aunt Skye pushed me through the door, ordering the driver to start the bus.

 My cheeks flushed from running, I panted and tried to catch my breath. I was about to walk the bus aisle to where Alexei sat since we're supposed to sit with our partners when someone grabbed me by the back of my shirt.

I twirled around and saw Louisse motioning to the window seat beside him but I shook my head at him, pointing at his mom. He gave me a frustrated look, silently begging me to save him from a torturous bus ride beside his mom. Across them sat Sir LA and Miss Evers, who both acknowledged me with a smile. I turned back my attention to Louisse and mouthed 'sorry' to him before continuing my way over my seat.

 Alexei is already sitting on the window seat with his eyes closed so I was left with the aisle seat. I sighed. I love the window seat but I guess I just have to leave it for now. My phone vibrated and I opened Arianne's text message, asking me whether I've found whatever it is I was looking for and looked over at the back and gave her a thumbs up. She grinned.

 I tensed when I felt Alexei's head on my shoulder and looked at him. I tried to nudge him with my shoulders to get him off but when I saw the tired look on his face and the dark circles under his eyes, I didn't have the heart to wake him up. I was a self-proclaimed anti-social but I'm not heartless.

 We are on our way to First Wish Hotel for The Senior Friendship Bonanza Week-long Getaway and it's a three-hour long drive. Instead of feeling uncomfortable, I focused on One Ok Rock's songs blasting through my headphones and let Taka's voice singing Clock Strikes bring me to sleep.

 I guess I did zone out because I woke up later with Aunt Skye telling everyone to get their bags from the trunk. Alexei is already out of the bus getting his things together with our other classmates. I stepped out of the bus and appreciated the scene before me.

 First Wish Hotel and Resort. The first hotel that my dad ever established and my mom designed. It was my childhood home where my first memories were made. I still come over during summer but not as frequent as before. It's the first of the international chain of Wish Hotels and Resorts in the world. And every hotel is numbered accordingly to order. The magnificent building loomed over me but I didn't let my excitement get the best of me as I trailed behind and waited for my classmates to head over the luxurious hotel lobby.

 I noticed that the fountain in the middle is newly painted and there are new couches on the waiting area, which is beside the door that leads to the smoking area. Employees – new and old – were busy going back and forth inside.

 The moment I stepped through the doors, a booming clap resonated through the lobby and every hotel employee all around her me started bowing and saying "Okaerinasai, hime-sama" then "Welcome home, princess."