Trouble P2

I laid in my bed unable to sleep, I felt so awful. That I got her in trouble. That he found us like that. He'll likely never let her off the farm again. I'll never get to see her again. Whenever I did try to sleep her screams of pain echoed in my mind racking me with guilt. I tossed and turned trying desperately to sleep but her screams just echoed over and over in my mind but... as they echoed I found they slowly morphed. Her screams of pain, fear and panic changed into the screams of pleasure I had heard from her so often before. I felt dirty sick to my stomach as her screams of pain and her screams of pleasure combined in my mind giving me an erection. Which only made me feel worse. I felt awful, like a terrible person that I even subconsciously got aroused by the sounds echoing in my head. At the concept of her being spanked for what we had done...

I sat in the office utterly alone, all of labelle fast asleep and bill had been gone for days with no sign when he was getting back. I felt so lonely. I hadn't seen y/n In weeks any time I even tried going near the camp her father would be about with his gun. But I missed her so badly. And I hadn't been able to take my mind off our last time together, even if my perverted mind had a Habit of blurring her screams together. I couldn't help now I had brought it up hearing her screams in my head and soon enough I was hard. I felt dirty. Thinking about her in pain. And the thought that was making me horny. But I couldn't help it. I got up from my desk and locked the office door, going around and shuttering the windows leaving the lamp on low before I returned to my chair leaning back a little in my chair my mind flooding with her lustful moans and sqeuals mixed in with her screams of pain from her spanking. I undid my belts pushing them both down enough to set myself free stroking across my aching shaft. I missed her so badly, I was throbbing just thinking of her. Biting my lip a little imagining if... I was the one who got to spank her. Maybe have her bent over my bed, with me inside her while I spanked her bare ass. Ummmmm fuck that sounds like a good idea. Listening to her scream and plead while I'm inside her. Spanking her and pulling her hair to leave her at my mercy. Take whatever I wanted whenever I wanted no need to be good or behave to let her give me what I want. This time I'll be the judge of her behaviour and she's a bad bad girl.

"Uuuuuuuuuuughh! Fuck! Ummmm y/n!" I groaned trying to be quiet.

I may have been laid in my chair for a good solid five minutes before I regained some energy cleaning myself up and unlocking the office door.

I couldn't take it anymore I hadn't seen y/n in months and I couldn't take it. Not a day more. I took ted up to the farm at twilight making sure to be sneaky, I found knowone on guard so I snuck around to the little cabin I knew was hers. I made sure to be as quiet as possible sneaking up to a small window where light was flowing I looked inside and saw her on her bed reading her book in that adorable little cream dress I know well the off shoulder dress with the high low skirt that she always wore leather trousers and boots with. I tapped on her window much to her confusion before she opened it and saw me

"Hi darlin"

"Whitey!"

"Shhhhh. Your father might hear us" I told her

She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into an intense kiss which I happily kissed back having missed her vanilla lips for so long

"Come on. Ted's waitin'"

"Where are we going?"

"Labelle. Ya comin' home with me darlin"