Lil Lady

(Underage 17 Year Olds! Warning!! This was requested! and I did look it up New Mexico which is where Laballe is in 1888 the AOC was 16 but still I added a warning!)

I grabbed my jacket from the hook beside the door, slipping the brown leather over myself, I grabbed my hat, pushed back my hair and sat it on my head, giving my upper lip a slight stroke to keep the hair presentable.

"Alright... night Sheriff," I told him,

"Night whitey, careful in your walk home," Bill told me from his desk,

"I'll be fine," I answered as I pulled open the door headed out the sheriff's office, and began making my way down the porch, little did he know. I ain't going home.

I snuck my way across town doing my best not to be spotted by anyone who might rat me out before I arrived at the stables, I fixed my gun belts, my shirt and my face giving my breath a check before I snuck inside. I walked the hay and straw-covered floor passing the few horses in for the night, giving my horse Ted a rub on the nose as I passed him. Before I walked to the last stable merely used for storage and that's where I saw her.

Y/n stood fixing some of the hay into a make shift-cosy corner in her usual boots, stockings, little purple dress, her Y/H/C hair in a sweet updo, her little skin glimmering in the light of the lantern hung above, she hummed to herself a little as she worked.

I let my smirk grow and tipped my hat a little up my head before leaning my arm on the stable doorway, I parted my lips and wolf-whistled at her.

"Phhuuwwweeeeet-Phheeew!"

She stood and turned to face me her hand on her hip, "Evening,"

"Evenin' Y/n" I smirked back,

"What are you doing here Deputy Winn?" she teased,

"Humm, well just lookin' after Labelle lil lady," I teased her back, "Why? what are you doin' here?"

"Nothing much," she shrugged, "Just wonderin' if I may get a visit from a handsome deputy boy tonight?"

"Well that depends, don't it? Your daddy know you're out?"

"No," she cooed coming closer,

"Humm, You let anyone see ya on the way?"

"No," she came even closer,

"Hummm... Ya fancy a roll in the hay with the deputy?"

"Mhm," she now stood within my reach,

"Well then, one last question lil lady," I smirked wrapping my arms around her waist,

"Yes, whitey?" she giggled wrapping her arms around my neck,

"Ya think ya can be quiet?" I smirked rubbing the tip of my nose on hers,

"Never." she shook her head,

"That's my girl," I smirked pulling her into a hot and heavy kiss, "Ummm I've missed ya, lil lady," I kissed her passionately stroking my hands over that perfect body, she kissed me harder and clawed her nails at the back of my jumper, I eagerly pulled back lifting her up under her thighs and laying her down in the hay with me sitting over her with my legs either side of her, I smirked and began slipping my jumper off, before unbuttoning every button of the shirt but keeping it on just in case we got disturbed, quickly returning to her lips holding her face in my hand as we kissed. She stroked her hand down to my belt "Impaient tonight lil lady," I cooed,

"I've missed you," she pouted squirming her little hips against the hay,

"Have ya now? Humm well your daddy has kept my lil lady locked up in that big old house without me to take care of her. Not surprised you're a little... desperate for me Y/n," I smirked as I pulled off my belts, she took no time to grab my hands and moved them to the hem of her dress, I reconnected our lips and slowly pulled up her dress pushing higher and higher to her waist, as our tounges began to explore one another's mouths my hands trailed down luckily feeling her stockings where only thigh highs so I didn't need to tug them down, I grabbed her thighs giving them a good squeeze which made her gasp, I had to admit I stopped and admired her lower body. I kissed her neck and kissed down her chest squeezing her breast through her dress, "fuck ya feel so good!" I groaned but forced me back to her lips by my hair and grabbed me by the hem of my trousers forcing the gap between us to close.