Ladybug, Cat Noir, Eagle, and Uncanny vs Qilin

At the Hôtel de Villa, Qilin is surrounded the guards and police officers.

Qilin: You're unworthy of your mission. Ignorance has corrupted your souls! Qilin will show you the true meaning of justice. Move the mountains! *She moved her hands made a wind current and pushed the guards onto the roof. * Climb the lightning bolts! *Police cars rolled in, but they were hanging upside down in the shape of a lightning bolt. * Hang from the clouds! *She made more wind currents at the helicopter until they hung over a roof. *

Roger: General, use the armored trucks to block the perimeter we need to attack from the west!

Ticket Inspector: Ask for backup! Get more backup!

Roger: Sir- I mean, Mr. Mayor, where are those tanks you promised and the fighter jets?

Qilin: Quake the earth! *She stomps her left foot, which makes the ground griddle towards Officer Roger and Ticket Inspector, they fall off the top of a car, and the building starts to slowly tip over, but Qilin stops it. * I am innocent. Get these handcuffs, off me otherwise, it's you who will suffer under the weight of injustice! *Then, a yo-yo was wrapped around a building, then Ladybug landed, and she pulled the building back into place as Officer Roger and Ticket Inspector ran away. Ladybug flew down and landed in front of Qilin. *

Ladybug: Stop! You're putting innocent lives in danger!

Shadow Moth: (from his lair) Ladybug, where was she when your innocence was in question, Qilin? Don't listen to this hypocrite, take her Miraculous!

Qilin: If they're serving injustice, then they are not innocent, and if you defend them, then you're not on the side of justice either! *She opened her hands and made statue pillars, street lamp posts, and benches float up and fired at Ladybug, then Cat Noir, Eagle, and Uncanny appeared. *

Cat Noir: Careful m'lady, the weather forecast predicted a shower of objects! *Using his staff in umbrella mode to defend them both. *

Ladybug: Good thing you've got your staff umbrella then, kitty cat

Ladybug: Good thing you've got your staff umbrella then, kitty cat. *The street lamppost tipped over to the left. *

Eagle: Who are we dealing with?