Gabriel's talk with Nathalie, trip to Alya's house, and dinner plan prep

At the Place des Vosges, after what happened, Adrien's delayed photoshoot was over.

Vincent: Master Agreste, thank you again for your cooperation with this.

Adrien: You're welcome, Vincent.

Vincent: I'll be sure to tell your father about this. Goodbye.

Adrien: Thank you and goodbye. *They both went their separate ways and Adrien grabbed his bag and left the park, he saw his bodyguard's car. And Plagg poked out of his jacket, holding a piece of camembert cheese. *

Plagg: Glad that was over

Adrien: It only lasted for a little while.

Plagg: Still too long of a wait. And speaking of wait. Camembert time. *He eats a slice; Adrien rolled his eyes. He opened the back car door and got inside, closed the door and his Bodyguard drove him home. In the Agreste Mansion, Gabriel leaves the Lair, and Nooroo and Duusu appear behind him. *

Gabriel: Hide, you two. *They go inside his jacket, and he leaves his work studio and goes into Nathalie's bedroom, he knocks on the door. *

Nathalie: Come in. *The door opens, and Nathalie sees Gabriel walking in. * Another failed Megakuma attempt?

Gabriel: Yes. Ladybug has always found a way to break it no matter how many times I create a Megakuma, she always finds a way to de-evilize it. Now I'll never get what I want and fulfill my wish to bring Emilie back.

Nathalie: Would you like some assistance?

Gabriel: If needed. But for now, no.

Nathalie: Why don't you try to akumatize Luka? Since he must have some sort of connection to Ladybug. He might know something that neither of us don't know. *Gabriel thinks about it and it hits him. *

Gabriel: You're probably right. But I'll have to do it when it's the right time. For now, I'll have to keep doing what I always do.

Nathalie: And who or what does he care about that might trigger him with either anger or sadness?

Gabriel: His family was out when I created a Sentimonster of Bubbler, that failed. But, hmm... there might be someone else he cares about that could help to my advantage.

Nathalie: What would that be?

Gabriel: That'll come very, very soon. *He goes to the door and leaves the room, Nathalie sighs, and she drinks some water. *

 *