Part 20

Aloïsia

Better not make him wait too long, just need to wash my face and fix my hair before joining him in the balcony. 

It has been two days since Alvin got sick. I'm glad that he's getting better. Dude spent yesterday entirely on his bed. I brought him his meals from time to time and he ate them and took his medicines. I just finished my work shift, I checked the time on my phone, seeing it's almost 7 PM I sighed think to myself how another day has come to an end. I was walking up the stairs when I saw a delivery boy from the local pizza place heading down the stairs. It reminded me of how I haven't had pizza in a while. I took out my key to unlock the apartment door. but the door opens on it's own leaving me startled as I saw Alvin's head peeking out.

"You good?" I asked. He nodded and returned a question, "You had dinner?" 
"Not yet." I said, wondering why I'm having this conversation outside the apartment. 
"Pizza?" he asked with some hope in his tone. "You wanna have pizza?" I asked while I started to take my shoes off hoping he'd take the hint that I wanna get inside, smh.
He said "No, I   have   pizza." and then he went near the counter leaving the door open for me. I headed inside and locked the door and noticed two big boxes of pizza and something else in a small paper bag. 

"Have you seen Brötchen?" He questioned while looking around, "She probably sneaked into my room but are you seriously gonna keep calling her Brötchen?" I opened my room's door and there she was sitting in the balcony. But the first thing I noticed was the relaxing wind that covered the room once I opened the door. Alvin was chopping up the fish sticks into smaller pieces for Brötchen- I mean for the cat. I seriously need to come up with a better name for this kitty -_- 

My eyes fell over Alvin, he didn't notice and neither did I, the way I stared at him. He seemed energetic and.. he looked relaxed. This is probably the first time I saw him like this, yet he doesn't feel like a stranger to me. The wind from the balcony caught up to him, the way he lifted his head to see where the wind was coming from, it was cute. The way he talks and the way he moves just feels so different and alien. "Do you like it windy?" I asked him while smiling.