Chapter 19

[Country of Fhorn, Vinland

9:00]

Howl continued his career in Eden, once again, he felt lonely. Years of being stoic taught him to discard unnecessary feelings so as to not be led on, never to show your feelings easily.

Howl felt as if there was a thug in his heart, pulling and pushing in an unknown direction like a dog on a leash. That summer really changed him, but now he must yet again focus on his studies and his extracurricular activities. Kouya felt the same, playing in his band as a guitarist in the band name "Musikus" originating story is of their own personal reason mixed with a bit of history. Kouya's band leader noticed some sort of distortion in his feelings as he strums the string in a different tone. Something only they could hear as band members.

"Dude, you okay bro?" The drummer of the group finally addressed his worries, snapping Kouya back to reality, "We can be the last one to perform if you want?" he asked, concerned as their guitarist seems to pass out at any moment.

"No need. I'm fine, just water will do." Kouya reassured as he reached for his water bottle, sweat started to appear. It may have just been the crowd.

"Okay then." Kouya was in fact not fine. It was their time to perform, the crowd growing wilder with the strum of an unrecognizable piece. Kouya's strumming each string strongly yet emotionally, each string vibrating words to him and to his heart telling him that he was lonely, and somehow, there was no reason to play no more, his chest started to once again compress.

Time passed by the calendar and he grew wary each time he felt the supposed heart attack. His intuition tells him that he released something he had finally deserved in his lifetime, but yet again, he must focus on his career for himself... and for a promise.

With that thought his heartfelt strangled in strings, it's been months since this occurrence and each time the attacks worsen as if stacking from experience, the symptoms also grow worse such as heavy breathing and losing focus, sometimes a fever and sometimes an unknown cold even on hot days. His bandmates started to get worried of him but he insisted in pursuing on. He was always independent and thought of holding back the team would get the best of him, and so, he kept going.

"Dude, go to the doctor; those pills aren't doing anything no more." Kesuke, the horse hybrid and the leader of the band taking the role of their drummer and considered to be the loudest of the group, advised. He carefully raised his friend to lay his back against the bed rest,

"I'm fine... it's just a little cold." Jun, the young bassist of the group served up a soup for his friend, although not talkative, he cared for everyone on the team, even the last member of the group Howl. He is a feline cat hybrid.

"I've contacted a doctor who might know about your case, but it's in the city." Yuuki, a bird hybrid, came into the room with his hands still on the cell phone. "Apparently they care for humans, hybrids, and even monsters. Kouya, they can help you." Yuuki said,

"I said I'm fine!" his stubbornness sourcing from his childhood and rush of independence after leaving his home to pursue his talent, but thanks to Howl, he helped soothe the tension between his parts who now, after all these years, secretly caring and watching him in his every performance in the background, leaving as soon as possible as to not be seen.

"No you're not dude, we're taking you to the city and you can't object, the band is temporarily closed off commission." Kesuke commanded, as a leader of the group, even Kouya heeds his command no matter the trickery nor slacking he does. "And we're going now." The rest of the group nodded as they started to pack essential things for the trip. Everyone went into action except Kouya,

" I... I can't let them see me like this, I can't let HIM see me like his, I want to look strong... I don't know what to feel anymore." Kouya cried while drinking his soup, his back still leaning on the bed rest. The rest of the group comforted him. "Woof..."