Chapter 40

[???, 00:00]

The winds commanded control over the rustles of the wind, swaying the trees and their leaves relentlessly without its consent as it swayed all over, the night was old but it can't be known for the clouds that veil the sky's true blessings, raining down the strong impact of rainfall from the heavens. On a wooden bridge arching as it rises in the middle and lowers at both entrances, upon the wooden railings stood a young hybrid staring motionlessly below him. Under the bridge is a waterfall that rushed as the storm caused such a surge, one small mistake on his steps and the impact will turn the young one's life into a carcass. He stood there balanced as he raised both of his arms flat on his side, gazing into the abyss as he was not fazed at all, rather stoic, his pupils showing a hint of white as it sparked no life.

"If you're going to let go of your life, then give it to me." The little one turned his attention to an unfamiliar presence on the bridge as he didn't seem to focus at all on him, but rather on the scene far beyond the mountains despite the dark fog. "What's your name?" Asked the stranger as he showed no reaction, only his smiles that were highlighted for a few seconds by the chance of moonlight peeking through.

"Noah." The little Noah still stood there balanced, unfazed by the man before him.

"If you're going to jump, then I'll just watch you die then." He didn't bat an eye towards Noah but still gazed into the majestic havoc of an aesthetic created by the howls of the wind and rain from the heavens, his elbow resting upon the box wooden railing as he rests his chin on his palm as if studying a piece of art in a museum. The little man's hair only swayed back and forth in a rhythm, as he didn't break his focus on the man below him. The night went on.