Chapter 56

Sett and Tane stood bravely before the iron revenant and the officer of the iron order. Their foes were great in size but Tane and Sett fed on good fights. Tane clanked both of his axes before charging in the centaur's direction. The centaur hooved his hooves charging in faster and in a clash, his glaive was met with two axes, but the centaur was experienced cleaving his weapon quickly earning a quick slash but Tane used one of his axes to dodge the slice as one of his axes strikes through the centaurs four legs only to a loud clunk, only grazing the surface of its legs. He raised his hooves and in a swift kick, Tane blocked with both hands but the ground around him created a crater from the force of the kick. The centaur then launched his glaive in quick strikes forcing Tane to be in no position but to defend. Tane had enough, growing in size, his eyes turned like bloody wine, deflecting one of the centaur's attacks as it jerked back.

"Hecarim of the Iron Order, I thought ya were a myth, but I was proven wrong." Meeting the size of the Hecarim, Tane was now in his true form, blessed by his one ancestor, the Taurus. He charged with his horns and they both met in a clash, a reaction of loud soundwaves pushed everyone around them backward. Hecarim found himself a bit of an advantage, using his strategic knowledge immediately changing his fighting style, in one pierce the Hecarim struck the Taurus in one swift motion instead of a swipe earning bloodshed. The Taurus arched his head, but then, in a rage, releasing blood made him stronger. His face was mere inches from the centaur as their weapons once more locked in a clash. Tane head-butted the centaur and one powerful jab was met on its body and in one recoiled kick, the centaur was launched far back. But his opponent wasn't done, around them, a black and blue shadow mist emerged surrounding both of them. The Hecarim then started charging forward as beside him rose spectral riders charging forth along with him. In their clash Tane earned critical bruises on his shoulder, limbs, and chest, each strike now caused his body to hose out blood as the spectral riders ran around him swinging their blades. But Tane was not terrified, no, he was enraged. Tane roared as the heat was massively produced from his body as it smoked, jumping on each spectral rider's back into a hostless pile of bones with each strike so precise and deadly.

Now it was only them, Tane roared charging forward and so did the Hecarim, in the honor of the battle, they will end in one fell strike, and that will determine the winner for despite corruption and controlled the centaur is, honor and battle still lives on. Tane with his two axe and Hecarim with his glaive raised rushing towards each other and then- the mist around them disappeared catching the soldiers' attention, inside were Tane and Hecarim standing in motion, both their heads arched down, and in a few awkward moments of mirrored confusion from the soldiers, the Hecarim's body dropped to the ground and so did Tane, reverting to his original size. The Hecarim suffered from the side of his body sliced through and Tane suffered from his chest cavity with the size of the centaur's glaive. Before them the warriors slowly observed Tane's direction mirroring each other with worried looks, he raised his axe in the air and the silence then turned into an uproar raising their weapons along in the air, cheering with their war cry inspired those around them to do the same.

In the battle for the right of ascension, those that deserved the victory will enjoy this uproar that not even alcohol will wash away for it will travel in taverns and bard's stories.

Sett kept jabbing his fists through the iron metal despite not having effects, the iron wielder raised his mace and in one fell swoop, Sett blocked with his fists. The iron wielder grasped harder, iron thorns arose from the ground making Sett quickly jump away, but the thorns were tracing his movements one or another, suffering from the blow and taking mental note as to not block its attacks, he grits his teeth as he spat out blood. The Vastayan leaped and the iron wielder once more cleaved his wave. Sett gripped on the iron spikes of the mace shifting its course to pass by him, and once more, his fist was met with the same place he left jabbing, the middle chest but still proven ineffective, none of his strikes were able to penetrate through and he knew that. But Sett hates losing, his knuckles starting to bruise covering the silver metal with stained and smeared blood. The iron revenant then griped into a fist, striking the Vastayan, but in the middle, Sett struggled to stop the fist as his other fist was still striking the chest of iron, unamused, the iron revenant finally had enough launching his attacks on Sett before throwing him to the ground, this time air plunged from his lungs, this time, he was not able to rise back. The area around them started to swirl in a shadowy smoky mist of grey, the area around them then became so dead that they were the only people present. The iron revenant now grew in size and in his realm, the bluish misty iron crown shone brightly. Sett rose for this was not his final battle, determined through and out. The iron revenant once again raised his mace as Sett stood still, in one strike, the iron revenant obliterated, again his mace caused holes in his body, again his body was trampled to the ground as more air plunged from his lungs, and again was he smashed to the ground.

More of his maces were cast upon Sett as the air turned thorny, tiny spikes surrounded them like a sandstorm and each silver metal was stuck in his skin, oozing out blood. Until then the mist around them disappeared, the iron revenant resting his magic as he saw the man not worthy. Leaving in another direction, Sett suddenly jumped up high in the air, the revenant noticed of his presence turning his back, Sett had the sun behind him, one fist recoiled in the air that gained momentum with him gritting his teeth, the iron revenant used his mace as a shield, but with all his strength, Sett shifted the mace's direction on the floor earning him a little space to aim.

He strikes his fist, and in a moment, a powerful thunderclap followed through like an explosion, or rather a nuclear attack disguised as a fist, the mist of soil around them slowly disappeared, and there, stood Sett with his fist penetrated inside the iron revenants middle chest stained in his blood, retracting his fist from the hole on the silver, Sett lost his balance as he spat at the enemy in front of him.

"THAT IS HOW YOU FIGHT. NOW SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO!" His serious gaze was now directed at a soldier causing the poor guy to flinch, seeing Sett's eyes with both fear and awe, he nodded as the soldier furrowed his brow. And so did the other soldiers who met his serious gaze, bringing in a new inspiration that with more powerful efforts, they too can push through. They roared once more, raising their fists in the air, influencing more to those around them.