Chapter 60

"You've grown weak, emperor. Your power once of a dictator always stood out as Shurima needn't no god for their perseverance. But you took the attention of the gods anyway, especially the sun." Recoiling her arms slowly creating a purple mist to gather around it, and in one release, an electric hand grabbed Azir's neck in an instant as he was pulled into her as she had her arms recoiled. Penetrating her arms with force, Azir gasped, the void entered him. Skins and limbs started to appear out of nowhere and if they ever have a mouth, he will be devoured. Gritting his teeth, he dropped his staff to the ground.

"I'm very disappointed in you, young sand emperor. Witness your cause." Spinning him around, the sandy floor started to corrupt. The floor turned rotten soil as it created veins of both fluid and land. The sky turned heavy and the light shone no longer, the crawlers started to appear below ground charging themselves forward.

"Brother, you don't have enough time, it's either him or them." Nasus looked back to see the injured soldiers in a defensive position as some limp forward. He breathes heavily.

"For him." Nasus replied. "For him." The axe voiced. Nasus growled loud as the air thickened around him, the cursed soil that spread in the land had now been tainted by his own as his size grew bigger and bigger, half the size of the current darkin that the Owl Father is still fighting from the far west. An ancient symbol followed his movements before his foes felt weakened and strangled in the sight of him while he silently harvests the soul around. Some crawlers that walked past him were scared that they ran to the base while gigantic monsters now focused on him. Each strike of his axe broke the rules of gravity like the world rotates around him creating havoc with each strike as he grips his hand and their souls gather.

Far behind Nasus was Camille, Sett, and Shen fighting in the frontline, Archie in the backline cocooning the whole base with anti-magic thread and at the same time fighting off in his tarantula form, the golden disk that was protecting them were now covered in corrupted roots and with enough force, the disk broke no longer towering them.

Far in the battle in the west, Owl Father pants in exhaustion the longer the battle lasts. Surrounding him was the Darkin and an absurd amount of flying voidlings. Butterflies spread across the land.

"Mein Cecily Smith, if I were to die today will I be able to see you." Owl Father kissed his necklace. "But alas, I have children of my own in this world that I dearly love, and I took upon the role as their figure. Perhaps until this fight is over will I meet you, mon amour." Owl Father once more dived fiercely in the speed of light in the sky bypassing each and single one of the voidlings and in a pause, a string of light followed his movements with each and everything he passed through exploded a bright light. Despite his speed, his whole body was trapped in the grip of the darkin as it roared at him. Squeezing hard, his body slowly succumbs to losing his breath. The Darkin picked off one of his wings causing the Owl Father screamed in sharp pain, ringing in the minds as if broadcasted to all. Losing his vision, he once again looked above him as the creepiest grin formed from his enemy. Picking another of his wings, blood flowed from his back more than it should, almost resembling a fountain, and the darkin only watched him satisfied. After its amusement, he threw him off the ground before raising his weapon with both hands, and in one final strike, he cast down his sword as his body, compared to the titan, was trampled in the corrupted field.

Azir kept struggling as she slowly inherited his magic.

"Yes, godly power. After draining all of your knowledge will be next and then shall I reward your world free of watchers." She moaned while the great force of light turned corrupted while she sucked him in. Azir kept struggling underneath his breath until no more light came out from him, with one lick of her finger she moaned.