Chapter 58

[Air time, 13:15]

Einherjar Rescue Battlefront pilot]

"B-104 pilot Aspin, reporting in, retreat from air battle. Recon pilot will respond in guard scouting duty, fix and get ready for another battle, over and out." The rest of the pilots returned back to base except for B-104, scouting in the sky. Diving in high above, he noticed a foreign plane sustaining heavy damage as black smoke ascended in the sky retreating back in the direction, readying the artillery weapon, heating up for battle, and only one click away from the pilot's command. But he didn't. B-104 neared the foreign plane to gain sight to see a troubled pilot running to and fro from checking up on their teammate and back to the cabin, distressed and panicked was the lonely pilot. Upon looking out the window, the monster made eye contact with the human pilot, staring at both wind and back at the foreigner. The monster's eyes grew wide-eyed for a moment as no heavier fire attacked their pilot while nearing back to their side of the mountain.

In the sky are two planes foreign to each other flying side by side. The flight was peaceful but when they neared the enemies land did the B-104 retreated back as the foreign monster watched as he made his landing.

"Justice is but an unshared definition from different rulers whose people are then told to abide, they fight for justice as we fight for ours. B-104 pilot Aspin, retreating back with a report... no air battle will commence soon." The pilot flew back in the direction of his base leaving behind a trail of white smoke.