Chapter 31

[Country of Fhorn, Einherjar

Battle Front. 8:00]

"We're glad we have you in our aid once again, Doctor." Camille personally thanked for joining the military medical corps, "Or that will be Lieutenant Azir." Azir immediately wavered his hands in dismissal.

"Just Azir will be fine, General."

"Alright then, men and women line up! Azir from the Erdstrum Hospital has lent us his aid in our battle, although you already know of his capabilities, we mustn't abuse what we have, even if he has a life to live. Everyone salute!"

"Thank you for your service, Erdstrum Hospital!" As the lined-up soldiers straightened their posture with grins on their faces, some were excited to see the savior of their mates, and some were happy to be able to have a good breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

"Any objections?"

"None, general!"

"Good, now go back to your biddings. You too Azir, you can familiarize yourself in the boot, I have other matters to attend to." Camille bid Azir farewell. The exchange happened when Camille engaged the Owl Father, although he refused abruptly. Camille told the Father of a potential threat that will guarantee to eliminate everyone and everything. Although, the Owl Father already knew of this secret, being a businessman also has its perks. But he didn't want to let Azir go, his only son figure, but if he didn't give Azir in, potential chaos would spread through and moreover take over nothing. As frustrated and agitated as the Owl Father is, he left the conversation on hold. As Camille prepped the number of the military, the Owl Father only dismissed her as he stomped away to Azir. After they left, the Owl Father turned to Azir in a serious tone.

"Azir, would you risk your life for them?" He asked in a serious tone, but not threatening the other soldiers, or it could be Azir who never once feared the Owl Father in the first place. Azir turned his head in his direction.

"I have one more year left, if anything, if I were to risk anything, it would be for this plane. You should've seen them, Father! They are great!" The Owl Father smiled as Azir went on explaining a story told by Tane. He wanted to cover his child under his wings for as long as he can, sheltered in his care with his little time left. As Azir laughed so did the Owl Father, rubbing his hand along the head of Azir, ruffling his hair.

...

"Camille, you have my permission, but if my son refuses, then that will be the end of it. Do not bother us again."

"Thank you, Owl- "

"Only Azir can call me Owl Father... or Father hehe. Call me by my pen name, Augusts." Augusts ended the telephone call in an instant.